Thread: InternOps Press Statement - Change of Leadership

InternOps Press Statement - Change of Leadership

25 Jan 29478
    Rome Blue, InternOps Division 3 Offices

Today Nathan "Ammicus" Age stepped down as Director of Omni-InternOps, Division 3 to assume the position of Supervisor and Executive Officer. Colonel Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock has taken the position of Director.

"I feel that Director Craddock is an excellent choice for the directorship. His dedication to InternOps is astounding. I have the utmost faith in his abilities," said Age. Nathan Age has been a key asset to InternOps, and will continue to serve the department.

"Nathan was an excellent Director, and I'm sad to see him step down. I sincerely hope I can match his high standards," said Craddock. Zack Craddock is an ex-OTAF soldier and Omni-Pol officer. Through his illustrious career in Omni-Tek, this soldier has again and again proved his worth. "I plan to make Division 3 one of the most feared InternOps divisions on Rubi-Ka. We will succeed in our missions, no matter the cost. Not just for honor, but for Omni-Tek."
    Last edited by Eternalforce; Jan 26th, 2004 at 21:02:45.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Good luck to Director Craddock. I am sure he will do fine.

I am sorry to see Nathan step down. I hope his actions were for the best.