Thread: Omni Associated Press

Omni Associated Press

Hello, everyone.

I have posted a little note about this in the Organization Recruitment forum, but figured I'd post something here as well.

In order to help people get the feel of a real world actually occuring around them, I'm trying to start a group that would research, explore and write newspaper-type articles about events and then get them out to the public.

I'm looking for Bureau Chiefs for major cities and sections thereof. Realworld journalism experience isn't required, just an urge to tell the public about what's going on in their city.

Anyone think this sounds mildly interesting?

Ikyu

OAP in and around Hope

Given the new situation arising in Hope, I'm looking for several individuals to help cover the events that are unfolding there. I'll be heading over there in the near future myself, so if ya'll see me around and are interested in covering Omni-tek's actions there, please let me know.

Ikyu

I run an Omni-Tek news site with me taking the role of a reporter maybe we can work on a few things together.

My site is at

http://omni-tek.tripod.com/index2.html

OAP in and around Hope

Given the new situation arising in Hope, I'm looking for several individuals to help cover the events that are unfolding there. I'll be heading over there in the near future myself, so if ya'll see me around and are interested in covering Omni-tek's actions there, please let me know.

Ikyu