Thread: PvP problems last night (couldn't attack)

Unhappy PvP problems last night (couldn't attack)

I heard about the Clan uprising around 4 Holes and Stret, so I scanned and decided to try it. Before I did that, I hit 2HO via the grid.

As soon I as came in, a Clan Agent, same level as me or a level below nukes me for 175 and a few other hits. I heal up and let the blows fly. I Dimach, brawl, since I am already at almost half health by the time I walk over there. I heal up with Restore Essence and managed to kill her. My first PvP solo kill.

Anyway, back to 4 Holes, I got in a group, and it was so damn laggy (graphics wise). I couldn't attack most, because of the level limit, but I found I could not attack someone within 5 levels of me either way. I was standing in front of a clan person yellow to me, that I couldn't attack. They didn't attack me either. Several others in the team couldn't either.

I logged off and back on, and I was able to again.

Later on, I hit 2HO again, whompa this time, and I couldn't attack again.

What is the deal with this?

If you are in a team the range of levels you can attack is figured differently.

better experience

sounds like you had a better experience than me in 4holes.... I got out there and immediately came across a clanner.... just as I had nearly killed him he flew up in a Yalmaha so I could no longer attack him.

After that I decided to try up the road a little. I got up and found a group of clanners varying in level... then suddenly... the lagmonster strikes. I can even move my mouse pointer across the screen to click aimed shot.... things keep moving slow... and slowly my mouse pointer is getting near aimed shot... ok... just as I go to click it nothing... clicked it during a lag... and then I die at the same time... This really ticked me off... And reviewing the log, my player wasn't even able to auto-attack my assailant... so this was as bas as a grid camp... only it was a lag fest.

Now I can honestly say I was killed by the lagmonster and worse part is, I lost my player vs player title to it. I only PvP'd long enough to get that title and hadn't even desired to PvP for over 20 levels... it's really kind of boring considering the currently state of the game... I get a better rush from sneaking missions. Oh well... just wanted to let you know, you weren't the only one who had a bad experience in 4 holes during the event.

I have in the last two nights occasionally been unable to attack in PvP.
    Last night I got killed by someone, I was unable to attack in return. I could do nothing except die, no take it easy, nothing. Just would not attack in return so I got killed. This was very frustrating as it took me 40-50 seconds or so to get killed and I was trying everything to attack.
    This also happened to an enforcer friend of mine who got killed by an adventurer. He died because he could not attack back. No messages, no errors, just a buggy system that would not let him attack back.
    Kind of ruins the fun when you die because you cannot attack someone who is attacking you.

pvp

I don't believe the issue just resides there for pvp problem.

Example:

On Sat a group of clans went into h20 for a little fun and to test the changes they had made to pvp.

First point rk2 and pvp.

I waited forever.. at first.. thought i was fishing but , when the war started it rocked. There are some issues:

1. I found bout 15 clans.. lvl's ranged from 25 up to 120 they where fighting 3 to 5 omni's and the guards ( whice where pulled by the way .. omni's love to pulls guards) I'm not going to state the names of these players it would be rude.

2. Sometimes the new timer does't work.
    A. Example:
    1.While gridding in i was at half health before i gained control.

3. I brought in a lvl 25 enforcer... how is it a level 70 nt can attack him ("APPS") and the enforcer was not on a team .
    ( the term no chance came to mind when i saw that)

4. Omni's will attack you while near guards whice if your set to aggro the guard will pickup that your fighting then kill you and your team.. if your on one. ("There is no way that is pvp, guess a good plan if you can't win fair")

Final statment on this..

Keep pulling guards and finding ways to attack those which have no chance and the outcome is simple.

I guess you guys can fight yourselves. Maybe if your an NT nuke yourself but you will not have anyone else to pvp.