Thread: Hissing in corridors...

Hissing in corridors...

Cant remember the exact sentence but it went something similar to this:

You feel the temperature begin to rise and a hissing wind can be heard through the corridors

Who else heard it? I was in Broken Shores at the time and everyone there received the message...

Does anyone know what it meant? Or what actually happened?

A few people mentioned it sounded like a change to a Suppression Field...

Any info would be much appreciated
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

From friends I know that it was heard in the grid, and in Athens(where I was) Tir, Newland and Bor, we checked around but nothing real was happening(Don't know about Omni side but we went from West Athens to The Longest Road without seeing anything
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

I heard rumours of a nuclear explotion in Lush Fields, but couldn't find anything when I went there to help possible survivors of the accident
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Message was heard globally. Heard it in Newland City. Too cryptic a message to bother even trying to investigate. When I hear a hissing in a corridor in Newland and my buddy hears the same hissing in Home, then we definately have a non sequitur.

Related to Slayers in Galway Castle?

Perhaps this is related in some way to the 2 hacked slayerdroids that popped up in galway castle a few days ago...

dang those things were tough.. and little ol' me managed to pull aggro on one with my NT nukes. ack.

-Darkthought

For what its worth, it was heard in Baboons as well...As someone mentioned, it seems to have been heard all over Rubi-Ka.

Mayhep are we looking at a global warming...
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

erm

Oh I missed that part but I do have a report on this Operation Watchful Shadow which relates to the dust brigade one would guess they are linked some how.

http://omni-tek.tripod.com/

Maybe Rubi-Ka is coming alive!!!!
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Yeah, I and the team I was in also heard it, alot of people said it was at lush fields outpost as Morphex said.

Tho, it just made me lose some decent XP time to nothing.
    ;/

sorry i farted
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

It was just the GMs ****ing with us

I know what you did last level
    Patch 14.2 hit you for 10,000 points of nerf damage. Critical Hit!

I was in Borealis at the time, I heard it too. Kinda freaked me out as well...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.