Thread: During a global crisis, we must think with the BIG head

During a global crisis, we must think with the BIG head

*Opens log to latest journal entry*

We all must realize that this is a global crisis we face. Mock Dust Brigades, Midia, Real Dust Brigades, and some sickness that still seems to be spreading. I am proud to be a citizen of Rubi-ka when I get a chance to see such a unified force dealing with a problem. We will resolve this issue, we will stop this insanity, and we will return life to normal.

What could possibly spoil our plans? Hmm.. Let me think. Well, if someone decides to be a hero, to act independantly, to ignore all or our concerns, would that have a negative impact on all of us? I mean, certainly that person is foolhearty to himself, and his colegues, but is it going to damage the rest of us?

Oh my god! ICC, what about ICC? If we are too overt with our hostilities ICC might decide that we are commiting violence against them! That could be catastrophic! I still pucture orbiting ships, wiping out the humanity on Rubi-ka, and ICC planting some puppet company in Omni-tek's place. I am sure they are looking for just such an excuse to do exactly that.

We must find a solution, and we must take care not to let our anger and fear get the best of us.

*End log entry*
    Advisor--- Veritas
    Fixer
    Clan
    Indigenous Citizen of Rubi-ka

I must say that once again i agree with you here, Red. With such a force as we are currently up against, the only way we will survive is if Rubi-ka comes together to form an incredible alliance of all sides working as one, we will have our power in numbers if all the great minds think together and not work independantly of each other.

*sighs* I can only agree with you Red.

I consider Brendan a friend and I guess I can understand why he has done what he has, but we could all suffer for his actions. Not from Midia, or any other of the local threats we face, but as you said those from outside.

The recent attack on the Dust Brigade base in Newland Desert has shown we can work together, when we have common cause.

But after the attack on Brendan and others in Borealis, all I saw was Clan and Omni shouting at each other. Our unity last very briefly it seems.

Do I have an answer? No. But I feel certain no one else has come up with it yet either, unfortunately.

Ysa.
    Sable "Ysabelle" Winter, Adventurer & member of Ascension.