Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PH34r The Doctor in 14.2!

I asked for appoligy for that....

The reason I got upset was becuase so many Traders are against nerfs... "we should boost the other professions up instead". You guys keep saying that, but still you were fighting for a nerf of stuns, instead of asking for something to counter it.

Now, when many of us asks for some adjustments of the Trader prof, you say dont nerf, boost the others. Cant help but seeing the double morale of it.

This is something Azz and I actually agree on: Its much better to balance one profession (read: Trader) with some nerfs, than to boost all the other profs. It will take way to much time to bring up all the profs up to Trader uberness.

I still think stuns are to uber, I also think debuffs and 100% heals are way uber. The stuns the MA keep hitting with should be nerfed too, at least in pvp.
    NT phone HOME!!

RE: attack ratings

There is no class that can raise shotgun 5/level. Traders and docs (and a lot of others) both raise 4/level, although docs is harder to raise.

With maxed str/agil, 659 SG is the max, unbuffed/unimplanted at level 200, according to AOSkillemu.

Figure a trader refreshes ONE debuff for around 170 points bonus, they are a bit more effective, but the doc is nothing to sneeze at. Due to the fact the trader must refresh that debuff every 3:00, I'd say the 170 points is worth a lot less than it sounds.

Anyway, all this talk about ithacas is kinda moot, most people are going to be using medium shotguns after 14.2, unless they have a 15% LLTS in <--- my opinion only, of course we will have to see.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Sorry guys didnt make doctor just for pvp i kinda enjoy to heal not to kill. But having such powerful tool as eplison purge even it wipes out only nano programs lower then 36 NCU cost.

Funcom i dont want this nano!

I have 71 SI at lvl 125 and doubt i will raise it.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Everyone passed over the two posts that tried to explain something...

Without UVC the doctor will never be able to kill anyone in PvP.

You also won't have a hard time running away from a doc if you get in trouble, because they take so long to kill you and they have no roots.

All these nano shutdowns and heals only serve to make the doc live longer by bringing you down to their level. It doesn't make them any better at accually taking things down.

Er, we'll see.

14.2 seems to be a double edged sword on all counts.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

they should give it to the masterbaters of nano

Originally posted by besheba
    lol .. now everytime I see an NT I'll think of "materbater of nano"

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    Everyone passed over the two posts that tried to explain something...

Without UVC the doctor will never be able to kill anyone in PvP.

You also won't have a hard time running away from a doc if you get in trouble, because they take so long to kill you and they have no roots.
    Guess after 14.2 I'll never set a step in a 25% zone again and drop my shotty and pickup my old teapot/cup...
    Last edited by Georg; Apr 30th, 2002 at 03:04:04.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

I think the Metas have enough already
    Dest

the people that play docs to have fun, as opposed to be pure pvp gods, don't want this doggone new nano.

FC supposedly listened to docs when docs screamed for an ep fix. i guess that thread got bumped a bit too much. lol

You can always pick up Novaflow....

Or maybe there will be good wepons in 14.2 we will se so far on skill emulator i counted that at lvl 154 with 200ish implants i can easely lift premium novaflow
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Yeah, damn you docs for having a green treatment skill, and using our beloved weapon. =P

You'll still lose out overall in attack rating, however, it's just another slap in the face to soldjas. Time to bust out the HGB on non rooting classes.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

As one of the docs who wanted an EP fix, this is nothing like what I was thinking. It should not be a hostile, PVP-aggravation nano. From the description, I was expecting to be able to run it on team members (or myself) who were DoTted or debuffed in some way, and remove harmful NCU programs.

Let's look at that description again? "Attempts to remove all harmful nano formulas from the target." If the nano comes out as the hostile NCU hasher described above in 14.2, I'll consider it still broken.

Lorig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12