Thread: Independent News Wire - Archetype declares war on Midia's forces!

Exclamation Independent News Wire - Archetype declares war on Midia's forces!

January 21, 2004

The Clan Organization "Archetype" has officially declared war on Midia today. When asked of his decision, the heavily-armed leader of the organization Brendan "Killchain" Nygaard, with two armed guards in tow, responded, "She has terrorized too many people for far too long. She has lied, blackmailed and terrorized people on Rubi-Ka for years. She has fabricated a group that masquerades as the "Dust Brigade" to do her dirty work. She has attacked Tir and Borealis with armies of Medusae. She must be stopped."
    Archetype has taken a sort of "volunteer police force" approach to the hubbub of Borealis. More often than not you will see one of Archetype's members policing the streets, sometimes even Brendan himself.
    Brendan's "outfit" as he calls them consists of six generals that he consults with at all times. As quoted by his Minister of Defense, Zundae, "We are the Masters of Death. She better surrender quick."
    Doctor "Lielon" Death is the Minister of Upkeeping. Her goal in the organization is to make sure all of the members are smoothly led into their assigned duties.
    The Minister of Finance, who is only known as "Certified", is in charge of financially backing the organization. Recent income from notum sales has boosted Archetype's funds, preparing them for war.
    His other three generals, Cade "Elidar, "Chamorro", and Lord "Nasticus" Crasticus are currently unavailable for comment. According to Brendan Nygaard, "That information is classified."
    Outside sources mention that Brendan Nygaard used to be not only neutral, but a member of Shattered Dreams, who has been plagued by the terrorist attacks. When confronted about this and the fact that he is Clan, Nygaard stated, "Yes, I am Clan. Someone must put a stop to her terrorism, it matters not what part of the conflict I support. Midia has attacked and killed people from all sides. And Shattered Dreams has no effect, nor any say in my decision to declare war. If you want their comment, talk to Falikos about it."
    Brendan Nygaard is the son of a brilliant tactical leader back on Old Earth, a man by the name of James Nygaard. James Nygaard was successful in routing the cyborg attacks on Titan-V, as well as renovating the Space Infantry protocols that his son, the leader of Archetype, was trained in while in his service to the Old Earth military forces.
    Nygaard: "Terrorism will not be tolerated in my city. It is time someone too a stand and showed the people of Borealis, no, Rubi-Ka that they can be safe, and they can sleep at night."
    Archetype has set the surrender conditions as:
    1.) Cease her blackmailing attempts.
    2.) Surrender all arms
    3.) Come Peaceably
    4.) Submit to a military tribunal for her crimes, with the jury staffed with Omni-Tek Employees, Clan members, and Neutrals.
    When asked of his resolve, Nygaard says, "We never give up. She'll have to kill all of us."
    --News Post, Independent News Wire
    -- Killchain

I wish you good luck Mr. Nygaard, but be prepared for a long and bloody fight. Midia ain´t going to give up easily, if at all.

See you out there on the field.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Roger that.
    -- Killchain