Thread: New player (MP) in R2-Omni

New player (MP) in R2-Omni

Hello. My name in-game is Loganta (MALE! Long story), and I'm looking for a clan that wouldn't mind putting up with a newb around

R2-Omni
    Wouldn't mind tips and etc, and how I should build up. I wouldn't mind going into PvP, and I'm really wanting to.

Originally was going to be Agent until I read all the Agent Nerfed threads.

I originally had a 21 soldier, but cancelled my account since it was so buggy on release.

I'm back now, my MP is only level 4.

Anyone out there interested?

Drop by our website and leave a post if you like. We are a brand new org and rather small at the moment, but all good gamers and happy to show you the ropes. Our ranks will be growing over time and if you fit in, your level really doesn't matter to us. The link is in my sig
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Acidwash - Fixer (semi-retired)
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

If you are interested in RP, I suggest you check out Project Revenant. www.projectrevenant.com We have an omni and a clan org with about 60 - 70 players each and no level restrictions. We stage raids and events, and sometimes we even meet each other, no quarter given off course.

If you are interested, drop by, check out our forums, and leave a hello message. We are a pretty friendly bunch and dont bite, unless you the opposition.
    Ripsnorta
    Novadark
    Koromir