Thread: Mission BUg.. or Stealth Nerf ?

Mission BUg.. or Stealth Nerf ?

Anybody tried this ?

1) Get one missions for Reward "X" (X can be anything).

Try getting another mission for same reward "X". Click accept.

U think u've got 2 mission ? Wrong... only the 1st one is there. 2nd one disappears.

2) Get a mission of type "Y" (any type)

Try getting another mission of the same type. Where there used to be 3 of the type "Y" available to choose from.. now there are only 2.

Take another one, and u'll be left with ONE when u click on generate mission with exactly the same settings.

A typical example is everybody's favourite setting of MAX MONEY, MAX BAD (those observe item missions).

---

THe above 2 changes (or bugs) were not mentioned in the patch notes. Would like to know whether they are BUGs or just stealth nerfs (since not in patch notes).

WTF

I noticed this also. It has to be a bug .. they didnt mention it in notes

Post So and so

-> 1) I will have an eye on the reward problem, that sounds like they've overdone it a bit (how to get 2 sleeves of the same type and ql now, my dear Developers? - no we won't go for the mission and come back afterwards, it's our time).

-> 2) Mission type. Although there is no official confirmation (to my knowledge), this is 'intended'. The exactly reasons never have been clarified or published (Funcom - could you?), but this was known from 'Test live' before 14.0.
    For the get/watch-item-missions it works exactly as you describe. You pick one and get one less in the selection screen. In case you selected 2 you will get only one to choose from. I can confirm this only for get-item-missions.
    Another detail: This mechanism looks only for the mission type - it doesn't matter, what slider settings you use.

Not much help, but some info.

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

Angry

I had the same problem i can't take more than one mission with the same item as reward.

I'm sure it's not a bug but another ****ING STEALTH NERF !!!!!

And i'm really boring of all these stealth nerf like : no more stepping treatement implant or no more targeting scope !

Please funcom be nice and put ALL the change in the patch note.