Thread: A Call to the sentinels

A Call to the sentinels

Recent events reguarding borealis and the Evil midia have been around far too much. Allowing this Imposter to pretend to be a Dust Brigade Soldier and attacking civilians Is unnacaptable! This scum should be dealt with as only the sentinels can deal with such a threat, Terminate it permenently. As a faithful follower of the Clans I ask for assistance to hunt down this threat. We fight for freedom! We must free the world from this Scum! I ask Simon and his sentinels To help me Destroy this threat. And yes even the dust brigade, Your help would be appricated, I just ask you not to harm innocent Civilains, save your energy for the people pretending to be among your ranks. Though your Ideals are different we both fight For freedom. Help me destroy this threat to the clans and the world.

Sentinels Special Forces

Agent Kranden
    Last edited by Kranden; Jan 22nd, 2004 at 00:25:09.

My name is Brendan Nygaard. I am the Director of the Clan Organization "Archetype."
    I have dealt with both Midia and her "Dust Brigade" and I wholeheartedly agree with you. I was not only harassed by her regiments, but I was also taken hostage by the true Dust Brigade and interrogated for her actions. She has attacked personal friends, organization leaders, and me personally.
    Midia has gone too far. I have held council with my highest generals we see only one option.
    War.
    Archetype declares war on Midia and her unknown force. Her acts have gone too far, and the attempted terrorism we will NOT allow anywhere.
    We will aid any regiment that joins in the effort.
    We will accept Midia's surrender when she ceases blackmail of the ICC, surrenders her arms and comes peaceably to be tried before a tribunal for war crimes.
    Until that time, Borealis is under a constant watch by Archetype's forces and any su****ious activity will be dea;t with harshly and quickly. Anyone found to be tied to or assisting will be detained.
    -- Killchain