Thread: gonna make a new adventurer

Question gonna make a new adventurer

im pretty new at ao (best char lvl31 enf) and ive decided after playing my enf for awhile i wanna char thatll be more fun to play then the enf
    im goin with an adv because i think ill solo a lot so the heals are nice and i think the morphs are awesome, and for combat i hear dual wielding riders is the way to go
    my only worry is that this guy is going to eat up ip like no other
    adv nanos use all skills cept t&s and psy mod but u need decent t&s for nano rechargers and im gonna get about 60 psy mod for the skill buffs
    then ill need to use brawl, dimach, 1h edge and dual melee for combat
    then ill need melee int and all dodges, evades resist for combat too
    so is this even feasable or am i stupid trying, i guess ill have to just be really lacking in ip til im a really high lvl, that the only solution?
    also looking for a good clan, no1 is ever on the one my enf is in and they dont help me very much, ne ideas?

If you want the best prof for solo, you should go for a pet prof (engi, mp, crat)

If you want to be totally selfsufficent MP is probably best cuz you can buff nano skills and get good pets selfbuffed, else I would start with a crat, they have really nice nanos and pet.

If I started a adventurer I would go shotgun I think, or maybe AR, but I think dual riders work good too.

I can't help you with guild cuz the guild I'm in is a "high lvl" guild (we want all members to be able to team with eachother)

But if you just need advice you can always send me a tell and ask (/tell Azzazzimon bla bla bla) or you can post on the newbie forum here.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.