Thread: RK2, Clan, Mission Guild

Talking RK2, Clan, Mission Guild

Im looking to join or start a new guild for Clan on Rubi-Ka2. I spend a lot of time solo on missions but I would like to get a group together of like minded people who would also like to have more friends around and people with whom they can team with for statics and team missions etc. Im generaly on sometime between 9pm and 2am GMT and would like to join with people who are normaly play between these times. If anyone is interested in Joining with me to start a guild I would like to create a democracy where we all play a part in the running. It would be open to all breeds and professions for people from anywhere in RL as long as they want to have fun and respect the rights of everyone else to enjoy life on Rubi-Ka2. If you are interested in Joining with me please send a tell to Janear or Galgaron in game, if you are part of a guild that is like this then let me know and you could gain a very loyal member.

Wink Level

Sorry, forgot to add, Janear is Lvl 75 Engineer and Galgaron is lvl 26 Agent.

Smile

The Sentinals

We are located on Rubi-ka2 on Anarchy Online. We are a clan guild of people who help each other and other clanners. We are players who are interested in having fun. We hold events like “Help a newbie Day”, parties (in clubs and at the pool or on a beach), Dungeon crawls (both static and missions) and anything else somebody thinks of.

Philosophy

The Sentinals believe that the tyranny of Omni-tek corporation is responsive for the problems of Rubi-ka. The Sentinals know that in the end, lasting peace will only comes from a political agreement. Sentinals will support the clans in the struggle, however they hope for peace.

Rules and principles

1 Sentinals help each other
    2 Sentinals never charge or accept donations for buffs from a clanner (they can refuse to buff a non-sentinal).
    3 Sentinals never attack clanners unless both sides agree to fight.
    4 Attacking Neutrals including npcs is not in the spirit of the Sentinals.
    5 Sentinals are expected to help newbie’s.
    6 Any non-immediate decisions will be voted on at meeting of general membership.
    7 Applicant can vote at meeting but a majority of members and higher is sufficient to carry a vote
    8 A Sentinal member or higher can only be voted out by a majority of the active members.
    9 An applicant can be kicked by an advisor or higher.
    10 Prejudice of any kind is not permitted.
    11 Roleplaying is encouraged
    12 PvP is not required

Organization

The Sentinals are a democracy.

-A president (elected)
    -Advisors (elected)
    -Veterans (any person who has been in The Sentinals for 3month and been made a member. Or any member who demonstrates that deserving the rank and who has been a member at least a month)
    -Members (An applicant will be promoted an Advisor. Veterans and members are e encouraged to remind Advisors that an applicant is worthy of full membership when that person has show that he is capable of membership. After a month a applicant should be a member or kicked out)

http://www.guildportal.com/guildHome.asp?GuildID=1117

Sent tell to
    Asal, Armana, Makir or Gawdalmighty

Thumbs up

The Sentinels sound like a very honourable Guild, I like that. Could you tell me the best times to find people on. I am interested in joining, Im still attached to my old defunct guild and hopefully I will catch the remaining 2 or 3 others who are still around as I think it would be good if I could talk them into coming with me. Perhaps I could meet up with one of your members soon for a chat and ask a few questions etc.

Smile

Hi we are mainly North American (US and Canada) but I for one work shiftwork (alternating days and evening)and can useable be found on when not at work. Despite being small guild so far there is usually one of us on. So just send a tell to and We will get back to u

Armana, Heris, Gawdalmighty, Kyrss or Kerhpdeeps and me Asal
    Asal
    Doctor
    Appartment 5 Tir
    Proud member of Rubi-ka2
    http://www.guildportal.com/guildHome.asp?GuildID=1117