Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idea about a game for everyone

Re: Can you taste the oatmeal?

Originally posted by Bionitrous

I doubt the game designers at FunCom are proud of what they are turning their game into. I might very well be forced to take the same actions they are if I were getting the same pressure from the bean counters. A game that strings you along for a greater period of time is not necessarily a good game unless you are an accountant. This was a very good game at one time, technical bugs and all, it was kinda like the six course meal.

Can you taste the oatmeal, now?
    Bio, you are without a doubt the biggest drama queen on the forums at this moment. I just wanted to let you know that. :) At the end of each of your posts I can always imagine you swishing a cape over your shoulder and exiting stage left in a huff. lol

Hehe, gotta make a point sometimes. I'm not happy so I post my feelings. Why should I stand back and see something happen to the game that I don't like?

I still get a pang in my heart thinking about what happened to UO after Raph got snapped up to work on SWG. Other people might have been happy. But, I wasn't.

Some people like chess others like tic-tac-toe. Both are balanced.

Talking

I'm jason X's fan boy, read his posts, you'll be a fan boy too
    Jason X is your god and we are all noobs

"Pride is the devils' whore."

People are perfectly free to post their opinions. But don't tell me to get my head out of my ass just because I don't agree with you.

And just for the record I HAVE played pen and paper rpg. Stop assuming that you know everything about the people who still want to play AO. You don't know anything about us.

I'll say to you what I have said to others who demand everything---why don't you set up a company and develop a MMORPG and show the world how it should be done?

Originally posted by Essensea
    I'm jason X's fan boy, read his posts, you'll be a fan boy too
    Nah, I'm my own fanboy. I'm also my own grandpa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12