Thread: Angel of Night Inbalance.

Post Angel of Night Inbalance.

Yes yes... i know..we MA's can't get any better then we r, but still....

The Special attacks have been fixed yes..but i still have concerns about Special attacks...

Like... Angel of Night.... AE damage thingy..... one click u damage multiple mobs for a laughable amount of damage.. then u'd need to wait for quite a long time until u can use it again.

Now why wouldn't anyone use it then?

I'd rather use "flower of life" when i'm fighting 3 orange enforcers and get my reflection shield going...

Angel of Night is nothing more then eye-candy as to impress group members who ignore u half of the time anyway......

My suggestion: Make Angel of Night a AE damage "Attack of the Snake" with exacly the same Re-use, but 3 times the Nano consumption.

If i use angel of night 3 times, then there is no way ic an kill the other 2 orange enforcers. U cannot kill an NPC with 5 shots of "Attack fo the snake" because u'll be dead by then if u don't attack using ur normal MA skills, thus meaning the other 2 enforcers which have ganged up on u won't die..so it won't hurt game balance.

This change would make "Angel of Night" more spectacular and useful.

And if u think it's 2 strong, no way..cuz Minimal damage would be 1. Spread out the damage to the 3 orange enforcers evenly.

Like: Enforcer 1: 120 damage
    Enforcer 2: 1 damage
    Enforcer 3: 34 Damage

Nano consumption: 150 per shot.

I cannot keep chain using this attack cuz i'ma run out of nanoes and that's expsnesive to upkeep. So u see what i mean? It would be a nerf in itself not to make the attack too powerful .i'd rather conserve nano points to heal msyelf.

It's just that..when i use angel of the night..i want it to have a fast re-use so ic an use flower of lfie in a situation like 3 orange enforcers at the main mission hall.

If that can't be implemented, angel of night would be completely useless.

Just my 2 cents.

If anyone can tell me what's so good about angel of night other then that it looks good, please feel free to tell me. =)

While I'm not totally positive on this, I think that Angel of Night has a chance to either stun or debuff the mob. It's either AoN or Bright, Blue, Cloudless Sky that does it.

But I do agree, MA lock needs to be dropped to about 20 seconds on that.

Catch ya planetside.
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1
    In Search of a Friendly Helpful Guild

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...

AoN locks opponents First Aid skill. Being an area attack it seems mostly useful for large-scale PvP.
    Bird of Prey has a small chance to stun an opponent.
    Bright, Blue, Cloudless Sky has a large chance to stun.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.