Thread: user HOSTILE interface!

Unhappy user HOSTILE interface!

i suggest you put a simple dialog box with text:

"This will make you lose XXX experience, are you sure you want to proceed YES/NO"

after someone issues /terminate command.

Just spent some time with a friend in an mission, a pet got stuck due to another bug (attacking a mob that got charmed) and i issued command to release it with wrong syntax, instead of "/pet <petnamehere> therminate" i did "/terminate <petnamehere>".

Costed me 200k exp.

If exp is the main way to progress in game in order to get new abilities, why is it so easy to lose it to program "features".

This is pathetic and weak, unprofessional design on simple issues.

----
    NB: before emotionally defect vultures try to troll here with "its your own fault, you deserved it" messages, pls note that my only reason here is to protect OTHER users from unneedy frustration.

It's a good suggestion, and I'm sure it would help in other situations where the /terminate command is sometimes bent and twisted so it's used in a way other people don't like. I'll discuss it Monday morning with the designers.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Monday morning for you means Norwegians are still fast asleep Cosmik.

I think all pet users have terminated themselfs atleast once, I actually think it's quite fun cuz it's only my own stupidity that make me lose xp, if FC want to help me to not **** up I would like that
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

most other programs have a "are you sure you want to quit" option.

like the yes/no option when you want to delete something in game

I think this would be handy, as I have /terminated a couple of times by accident too.. but the stories are too embarrassing to relate

(oh, and I think Cosmik mentioned somewhere that he is in Oslo now, not Oz)