Thread: You Will Never Ever Get The Pvp Formula

You Will Never Ever Get The Pvp Formula

You will never get the formula! Yes there are some who actually want to pvp for fun and add a new edge to the game instead of the every day missions. But you must remember you have title huggers and low lvl twinks , now combine that with a pvp title formula especially after 14.2 with the new lowbie rules and what do we get ? Wow look a lvl 10 neophyte! Hey another and another?

Yes sad but true! You do have losers who will double log accounts or have there buddies make alts and sit in the arena ganking there budds raising there titles and are now doing it to exact perfection cause they now have the "formula" .

So leave pvp titles in the dark please it's about the only thing in this game that isn't completly predictable.
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

What you say will never happen. To get neo you have to kill high titled people. I have a lvl 30 twink and cant get passed apprentice beacause there are no high low lvls. Just aint gonna happen. Getting the formula will only make it better for pvp. If I as a neo find out that killing freshman gets me nothing then all the freshman running around are safe as long as they dont attack me first. Or there is just a huge battle and it just kill kill kill.

The exact code will we never get I believe. But some sort of info I think we will get, such as if a Novice do get any points at all for killing non titleds.
    NT phone HOME!!