Thread: What do you do when you are 80+?

Question What do you do when you are 80+?

Hi, im a lvl 78 engi rite now, and just out of curiosity, i would like to ask what you guys do when you are past lvl 80 and such? Where would you go to hunt? All i've heard rite now, from the forums and in-game, is to do missions al the way up to 200. Is that true? how can those lvl 200 peeps survive the boredom of doing the same missions over and over and over? ( By same missions, i mean missions with generally same settings, same backgrounds, same objectives, and such )

well after lvl 80-200 its missions,missions and more missions + missions + missions + 100000 missions and some more.
    The high lvl ppl keep on lvling because they hope Funcom will add some high lvl content :\
    but maybe most ppl play because they are addicted and can't put the game away even if they are bored

Post ahhhh

nooooooooo..................
    if FC wanted high lvl ppl to do missions all day then at least include some kind of advanced mission filter.... but oh well i guess im gonna quit once the missions get really boring

I know the True answer my son.

The same as you did before AHAHADHAWJIDFHAJDHIADIADHEQID!

You have several options:

1. Level.

2. Missions.

3. Level.

4. PvP

5. Level some more.

Post .

What is the true answer father?

Unhappy

True answer coming up:

MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS
    MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS
    MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS
    MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS
    MISSIONSMISSIONSMISSIONS
    MISSIONS

Which one is better then?

A. Doing Team missions with a good team

B. Doing Solo missions by oneself

C. Doing Solo missions with a good team

It depends on how good you are. That is, how experienced you are and the things you should do in particular situations. I.e what do you do when youve just agroed 4 mobs to many, and you are not anywhere near the exit room.

Since your an engie you have the potential to solo by yourself in pretty high missions.

Here are the pros and cons...
    PROS
    solo:
    1.) You don't have to wait for anyone else but yourself. The only limiting factor in how fast you get exp, is how fast you can get yourself into combat.

2.) All the exp is for you alone.

3.) All the loot is for you alone.

4.) You don't have to put up with a potentially bad group. e.g whining and stupid people.

CONS
    solo:
    1.) You indeed can't kill as fast as a group can.

2.) You cant heal yourself if your bot cant pull agro. except using a first aid kit every 30 seconds.

3.) It will get very tedious very fast, if your not use to going solo.

PROS
    group:
    1.) You can potentially take on a higher mission, and since there are at least 4 damage dealers in a full group, you can kill the tougher mobs faster.

2.) There is safety in numbers.

3.) Its not boring, unless you have a dumb ass group. (and vice versa)

CONS
    group:
    1.) You can potentially have a dumb group, and in which case you will probably die losing 10 mil exp.

2.) The time it takes to get exp is limited on how fast the group can organize the hunt.

3.) Sometimes there is discrepancy as to who can loot what.

If you are good enough you can make more exp than a group can. Just because you will be making more exp per second than they will. Of course if the group is better..well they will be making more exp per second. Its been my experience though, that since groups are hardly ever made up of the same people, (e.g every group you are in is 90% of the time an entirely different mix of strangers) that the time it takes for the group to become a well oiled exp gaining machine, (including the deaths from dumb mistakes and the misunderstanding of who does what) you would have already gained more exp had you gone solo.

Of course if your just dumb, then its best if you go at it with a group.