Thread: Swimming bug and solution

Swimming bug and solution

I've reported this elsewhere, but might as well do so here too.

If you die while swimming, you will be ressurected still swimming on land. And there will be no way to stand up again, zoning won't do it, terminating won't do it, /quitting won't do it.

The only way out is to slowly swim your way across the land to the nearest lake or other body of water. Once you are swimming in the water, you'll be able to exit it and stand again.

LOL! Funny bug.

Maybe relogging would work or entering and leaving your vehicle.

Nope, I tried entering and leaving my vehicle, that didn't help.

And, you can't relog, because you can't sit down, because you're swimming. All you can do is /quit, and then when you come back on later, you'll still be swimming!

The only way out is to swim around the city or wherever you are, looking for water to swim into and back out of.

Funny/ugly

Correct Starknaked!

Imagine a fully dressed adventurer 'dry swimming' from Last Ditch via two Whompas to Newland lake - disgusting. There are areas with almost no water on this planet ... .

Btw. where did they move the save terminal from Newland city to?

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

There are missions that you swim to get into also and when you actually zone into the mission you are still in swim mode. NOT GOOD. And I ingame bugreported it.

The scan terminal in Newland City is now by the prison. Straight out of the whompah from Athens and up the hill. Randomness. (probably trying to reduce town lag by the mission terminals.)
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal