Thread: Assassination vs Kill Everything

Lightbulb Assassination vs Kill Everything

Why in an assassination missions do you need to kill everything to 'finish the mission well'???

I thought the point of being a professional killer was that you kill only your intended target and no one else. You also don't get caught.

Any soldier can grab a machinegun and spray random crowds...I thought agents/assassins had more style.

Or at least they should.

I think we need to fix assassination type missions to KILL ONLY THE TARGET. That means you have to sneak around looking for your target, find a good spot and bam! Mission over + Token.

It would add much more flavor to being an agent. And it's also more role play too.

Maybe make it so you HAVE to be in conceal mode the entire time (which means no running around rooms and blitzing)

So what do you think?
    ~ g i r l t o y ~

I agree...all the mission are exactly the same: waste everyone.

I like the find person missions where the guy you supposed to find attacks you on sight, it really ticks me off when he's in the first room I walk into, no token for this one...

I love missions, thats all I every do mostly, basiclly cuz I'm a Fixer and cant find groups much. But they need some work

-Ballpin

Angry Exactly! missions are boring!

Not a single mission is different, no need to read and know what to do.
    Just go there and start the killfest, no finesse no nothing but kill kill kill kill repeat until you get so bored you quit.

Why even have different mission types is a mystery to me since all missions are just kill everything missions. Or else you don't get token for mission well done !??!??!??!???

I'd love a mission I would get the reward for by not killing a single mob and still get a token. Multiple area missions for instance?

Go first to place a to find person B that orders you to deliver item C to place D for instance. Just not go to dungeon and start killing.
    The incredible boring mission system is one of the reasons I cancelled my account and wont reactivate unless they fix certain things like mission vareity. I urge others to do the same. The only thing that cause change is MONEY.

----R

Lightbulb How about this?

Wouldn't it be nice if the mobs stayed true to thier aggro nature in missions? I mean, if muties don't normally mind you walking about on thier farm...

So maybe you are just visiting or something, right? Then you see your target and *bang*- kill him. Also would be nice in this case to have a mission-wide aggro switch, so if you attack one social mob, the others will attack you when they next see you like they do now (not immediately, duh).

diemond...missions arent meant for specific classes..any mission type is suppose to be as easy to do for any class as any other mission..hence the fact that all missions are now the same...just be glad that funcom did away with the three room missions that didnt have objectives in them.