Thread: Looking For A Good Clan!

Talking Looking For A Good Clan!

I am a level 24 enforcer on rubi-ka 2. i would realy like to join a good clan to help it and be helped out by it, also i love to be social!! please reply.

Wink

The Sentinals

We are located on Rubi-ka2 on Anarchy Online. We are a clan guild of people who help each other and other clanners. We are players who are interested in having fun. We hold events like “Help a newbie Day”, parties (in clubs and at the pool or on a beach), Dungeon crawls (both static and missions) and anything else somebody thinks of.

Philosophy

The Sentinals believe that the tyranny of Omni-tek corporation is responsive for the problems of Rubi-ka. The Sentinals know that in the end, lasting peace will only comes from a political agreement. Sentinals will support the clans in the struggle, however they hope for peace.

Rules and principles

1 Sentinals help each other
    2 Sentinals never charge or accept donations for buffs from a clanner (they can refuse to buff a non-sentinal).
    3 Sentinals never attack clanners unless both sides agree to fight.
    4 Attacking Neutrals including npcs is not in the spirit of the Sentinals.
    5 Sentinals are expected to help newbie’s.
    6 Any non-immediate decisions will be voted on at meeting of general membership.
    7 Applicant can vote at meeting but a majority of members and higher is sufficient to carry a vote
    8 A Sentinal member or higher can only be voted out by a majority of the active members.
    9 An applicant can be kicked by an advisor or higher.
    10 Prejudice of any kind is not permitted.
    11 Roleplaying is encouraged
    12 PvP is not required
    13 Begging is not allowed, if you something look in the guild

Organization

The Sentinals are a democracy.

-A president (elected)
    -Advisors (elected)
    -Veterans (any person who has been in The Sentinals for 3month and been made a member. Or any member who demonstrates that deserving the rank and who has been a member at least a month)
    -Members (An applicant will be promoted an Advisor. Veterans and members are e encouraged to remind Advisors that an applicant is worthy of full membership when that person has show that he is capable of membership. After a month a applicant should be a member or kicked out)

http://www.guildportal.com/guildHome.asp?GuildID=1117

fill out an application
    Asal
    Doctor
    Appartment 5 Tir
    Proud member of Rubi-ka2

heh, yet another copy cat clan. first it was the dust brigade clans, now its the Sentinals.

Dont you know that the sentinals are an ingame creation, and that you cant choose an ingame name? go read their rules about names and such. Thats what happened to the other copy cats.

No offence
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Figures

No did not know it is a story name. And have read the store line realized why I forgot about it because we do spell it different. We are as far from the beliefs and goals of The Sentinels as we can be without being Omni. We do not support terrorism in any form, do not even PvP. Guess we will be talking to a GM.

/Asal mutters about FC and the invisible storyline
    Asal
    Doctor
    Appartment 5 Tir
    Proud member of Rubi-ka2

This post might have been better off in the Organization Recruitment forum, but oh well...

Here are some suggestions from on my time as a clan leader based on the leader and activity of the guild...in no particular order...

Knights of Sacrifice - Rederon
    Mercury Dragons - Windguard
    Wasteprowlers - Windie
    Rising Phoenix - Unitsi
    Freedom's Hope - Caid
    First Light - Ailish
    Unity of the Rose - Szentasha
    Tribe of Judah - Whitedread
    Clan Anarchist Syndicate - Redruum

i know im forgetting one...
    Last edited by Karrd; May 3rd, 2002 at 09:14:53.
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

There's no such thing as a good "clan".

<winks>
    Joshua "Draper" Tedder
    OMNI-Tek Solitus Doctor

"OMNI-Tek is your friend - get well with OMNI-Tek Med."