Thread: Tradeskills yet?

Angry Tradeskills yet?

Another patch has come and gone. Do we have tradeskills yet? Is Arul Saba in the game yet? Can we use any more of the weapon kits or are they pretty much broken still? Do we still have to search high and low for a dozen matching parts? Is it any easier to find specific instruction discs? Can we make anything that other players might want to use?

I feel like the optimist kid at christmas that keeps opening up one package after another full of horse crap while looking for a horse. I'm thinking FC has fooled me and there is no tradeskills. Ah well, 6 months wasted. I'm done waiting on FC saying "Wait till you see!" I'm not waiting anymore.

good question - I have been asking when trade skills will become viable for quite some time now. Oh wait, you can make monster parts into plasma for good credit.

C'mon Funcom - can you please let us trader types know when the real trade skills are coming up? Nano creation is borked (no player demand for goods), jewelry making does not pay well, weapon construction is useless (again no demand), and the arul saba braclet stuff is not in of yet. How about if we can use those nifty instrucion disks somehow on jewelry to make nano charged rings? Give us some useful trade skills that can make us money. At lv 81 I cant solo greens becuase of ip put into trade skills - I need an alternate way to make money.

Mistell