Thread: More than the 1k Board? - Stupid Idea

More than the 1k Board? - Stupid Idea

Do you want to know why?
    Becuase about EVERY player, Okay, ALOT of players have exploited to get the 1k board and some people already have 2k, unlike the rest of us, like me, we have to do it missions, by mission, over and over and over and over taking 1 hour or less for 7 tokens (at my level) over and over.

As soon as they make more boards, well, some people gained "yet again" from exploiting.

Just please, Wake up, dont you realise what your saying?

Hey, lets give everyone 1k boards, THEN AND ONLY THEN make more board!

how do u exploit to get mission tokens? also how do u get 7 per hour? at lvl25 i can barely get 1 every half hour!

I haven't exploited to get tokens and I now have 1700 of the things. Since I have to do anywhere from 10 to 15 missions per lvl thats will be ... 12X7 ... 84 tokens per level. Lets see ... 25 more levels to go. 84X25 will be 2100 more tokens. Whee ... thats a grand total of 3800 tokens.

I want a token board that gives me 210 to all my nano skills. Yah thats the ticket. Implement that now. Make it awardable at 1700 tokens too.

Oh yeah these are solo missions ... group missions would require fewer ... maybe about half of what is needed to solo.

Darn I forgot that I would need to do more missions at higher levels. I bet I will have 5000 of the things by the time I get to 200.

Make that 5000 token board give you +210 to every skill. And it needs to have an AOE instant kill skill with a recharge rate of 1 min. Or not.

Originally posted by mrbiggel77
    how do u exploit to get mission tokens? also how do u get 7 per hour? at lvl25 i can barely get 1 every half hour!

Since the Exploit does not work anymore Ill say how.

Basically, what people did, and I have seen alot of people who post here regulary do this.

Ash quest.
    Get three Quests from him.
    Not 1.
    when you give the item to the person, fizzban or, the omni one, er..Lindalu.

Put the item you give in a backpack.
    Make your inv full, give to the person.
    Your overflow is filled with tokens.

See, SUCKS.

at lvl25 i can barely get 1 every half

At lvl 150+ you get 7 tokens a mission.

I haven't exploited to get tokens and I now have 1700 of the things. Since I have to do anywhere from 10 to 15 missions per lvl thats will be ... 12X7 ... 84 tokens per level. Lets see ... 25 more levels to go. 84X25 will be 2100 more tokens. Whee ... thats a grand total of 3800 tokens

Sure, I can solo Missions Like a infernal whirlwind, speed through it like im god.

yeaaaaah, think about it
    13 mill xp !
    30-40 per kill
    work it out!

The token board was suppose to be a nice and desireable device, but not something so powerful that you will be considered gimped if you dont have one.

Next thing you know FC will have to rebalance PvP, nano costs, and mob HP to account for the incredible power the 2000 or 3000 token board grants you.

Just leave it the way it is.

I havn't exploited 1 token and got the 1k token board around lvl 160. So calling everyone with 1k boards exploiters is far from right. A lot did exploit the Ash missions yes.
    ~Lone