Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARK misuse of Notum resources!

Exclamation ARK misuse of Notum resources!

I am concerned that every sunday the neutral organization Advisors of Rubi-Ka are using excessive amounts of notum for personal gain and power. "Nano Enhancing" members to extreme levels goes far beyond what Rubi-Ka can handle in the natural notum balance!

They are draining the notum levels to such an imense degree that it causes fluctuations in the notum field. This is more severe than even notum mines run by organizations. The Nanomage Liberation Front is not against using notum on Rubi-Ka within safe limits, this goes far beyond.

Should the Advisors of Rubi-Ka not cease and desist this greedy power grab of our notum resources the NLF will have no choice but to declare war! We the Nanomage people depend on the notum field's stabillity for survival, it is not by choice we say this it is for survival! Be warned Advisors of Rubi-Ka we're watching you!
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

((please don't take this too seriously just some RP fun for the RP announcements about ARKs every sunday ))

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

My notum field has been fluctuating like crazy lately and it makes my eyes spin! However, I blame the Clans.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Oh, cry me a river, you disgusting experiment gone wrong. All you nanomages do is whine about how your precious notum is supposedly being "depleted"! We all know that's not true, so shut up and go back to whatever test tube you came out of.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

So, the Nanomage Liberation Front wants to bring war on ARK huh ?, well first you got to get into our castle and I may have to tell you that Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elder berries :P
    Forums Advisor Pandeum
    Community Relations
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Exclamation

War against ARK? D00d, they're GENETICALLY ENHANCED and use NOTUM to make them like super-uber powerful bein's of mass helpfulness! Hon, if you declare war on them... oi... Well, let's just say I feel sorry for ya. They appear out of nowhere and leave notum dust behind when they poof away! I think they're MADE of notum!!!

((ROFLMAO! You're silly, Aazamon. I like it!))
    Last edited by Lunya; Jan 19th, 2004 at 00:24:57.
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

I can not condone war on Neutrals. As far as Omni-Tek is concerned, they are to be afforded the same rights and privledges as any employee.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Oh you mock me, but mark my words ANYONE who tampers with the notum feilds is attacking our people! And Mr Pandeum as I said we want ARK to respect the notum field or there will be war, not by choice, but by necessity! We will not go idly by into extinction, if we go we'll bring you all down with us!

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

Originally posted by Aazamon
    Oh you mock me, but mark my words ANYONE who tampers with the notum feilds is attacking our people! And Mr Pandeum as I said we want ARK to respect the notum field or there will be war, not by choice, but by necessity! We will not go idly by into extinction, if we go we'll bring you all down with us!
    Aazamon, If you haven't noticed I myself am a nanomage. As for our useage in notum feilds as far as I understand it

ARK only uses 5%
    Atrox 5% Notum Field
    Solitus 10% Notum Field
    Opifex 20% Notum Field
    Nano 60% Notum Field

So as you can see, Nanomages take alot more of the notum field then ARK does, this is not an ARK produced satistic. This is individual assesment of how the Notum Field is being used. Take this information how you will.

Edit: ((Aazamon, As you stated in your post I'm just rping back with ya )
    Last edited by Pandeum; Jan 19th, 2004 at 09:08:27.
    Forums Advisor Pandeum
    Community Relations
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Oh oh oh but think about the notum plants and those cuuuute notum dogs.. the ARKs don't want them to die as well do they?

Now let's say the ARK use a little less notum each time and then we can slowly move towards an agreement. (or else we might have to strike fast and hard with a pamphlet campaign)

*pats notum-Fido on his head*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

ARK Exploits Team Coordinator Funkmuffin's Avatar
    0.o
    Exploits Information and what you can do to help can be found HERE.

Originally posted by Aazamon
    Bwahahaha!

I assure you we are quite safe from you and your friends Aazamon

/me puts on his notum-infused suit.

Ok, that's it! *runs to the printing press*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Question How Much Notum?

Here's my two cents....

How many tower battles are there a day? How much notum is expended in each battle, and when a tower is destroyed, how much notum is sucked out of the planet when that occurs? How much notum is expended in the wars between Omni and the clans, and how much notum is shipped off world?

Taking notum out of the ecosystem is likely to cause more damage than expending it on the planet. Used notum can be recycled, no notum can not.

I think the Liberation front needs to focus itself on the effort of mining by all organizations and the shipments off world. Have you noticed how much more active the trading guilds have been since the strike of pilots and such?

Higher pay means more pilots, means more notum being shipped off world. Sure some of those ships are carrying finished goods in, but lets be honest they are carrying more "goods" out!

Used notum, like rusted metal or burnt fossil fuels are still in the environment. That which is taken off world is not. I think to focus on ARK for their massive use of notum energy is to lose focus on where the biggest enemy lies. If anything, blame ICC for their liberal policies in openning notum trade. At least when Omni had the monopoly, flow was kept down to keep the price high.

Cheap Notum prices are the death knell for Nanomages, not ARK! Although you can get on their case for being loosely associated with ICC!

The Free Falcon

some of ark happen to be nanomages, you know
    ARK Community Relations
    Administration Team Advisor
    -Inbox-

:: Forums Social Guidelines ::

:: ARK Public Website ::

Originally posted by Inbox
    some of ark happen to be nanomages, you know
    And more the shame! They are putting thier brethren at risk for thier own benifit! I do agree that notum used on Rubi-Ka is not a bad thing in itself, what I am concerned is the drastic fluctuations in the notum field. If it continues we are all in trouble, even you nano enhanced Nanomage ARKs.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

Originally posted by Pandeum

Aazamon, If you haven't noticed I myself am a nanomage. As for our useage in notum feilds as far as I understand it

ARK only uses 5%
    Atrox 5% Notum Field
    Solitus 10% Notum Field
    Opifex 20% Notum Field
    Nano 60% Notum Field

So as you can see, Nanomages take alot more of the notum field then ARK does, this is not an ARK produced satistic. This is individual assesment of how the Notum Field is being used. Take this information how you will.

Edit: ((Aazamon, As you stated in your post I'm just rping back with ya )
    This is why I'm so concerned, fluctuations of the notum field effect Nanomages the most. You could cause serious reclaim accidents at these times, I for one stay as safe as I can during this procedure so I don't end up at the bottom of the subway as a incomplete pattern!

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

So what do you suggest we do then ?

Without ARK who would be able to help the citezens of Rubi-ka whenever they file a petition ?
    Forums Advisor Pandeum
    Community Relations
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Aazamon, Since you claim to be against the wastage of the Notum Field, would you agree with me that the best way to ensure it is used properly would be to kill off all the nanomages, as they are responisible for 60% of its usage and depletion. Without their selfish over use, the rest of Rubi-Ka might have a chance to stabilise.

((Yes I am Joking ))

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Pandeum
    So what do you suggest we do then ?

Without ARK who would be able to help the citezens of Rubi-ka whenever they file a petition ?
    (( hehe not to get too serious ))

I suggest my friend that ARKs need not be Nano Enhanced to such an extreme degree, or not so many at once. If what you are doing causes fluctuations in the notum field you need to step back and find a way to do what you need to do without these drastic effects. Advice need not come from excessively powerful individuals. If such powerful individuals are needed then they should be nano enhanced at a rate that does not cause these fluctuations.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast