Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pricing for Tradeskills V2.0

I am currently charging 10M for 4 gem bracer and 15M for pair of them.

People seem to be paying that quite happily. Only once when person who had bracers ready but no gems inserted said that it takes only few seconds of my time. But when I told I don't charge for time but for 1755 EE and 16xx MM he paid 15M for inserting gems.

How much others are currently charging on rk2? Specially clan side. I might bring my prices up if others are charging more.

Clan charges anywhere from 5-10M each side for the 4 slot bracers on RK2. Sometimes less if its just the gems to be added and they did all the 'BS' work of making the bracer side. God that painful.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Sorry to highjack your thread, but I'm wondering about what's currently considered a reasonnable price for building crawler armor? And what's the going price for fixing a proliferation unit?

Thanks

crawler armor : from CoH : 100K a pop should be a decent price with 250K for 'just 1 piece' (time/cost of PPPE etc)

Proliferation armor: Hmm (ok whats the process and what requirements to build?) Havent looked into this to much.

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Originally posted by Elbo
    crawler armor : from CoH : 100K a pop should be a decent price with 250K for 'just 1 piece' (time/cost of PPPE etc)

Proliferation armor: Hmm (ok whats the process and what requirements to build?) Havent looked into this to much.
    Sounds like a reasonnable price...
    Fixing the proliferation unit is pretty straightforwrd : apply screwdriver to the damage unit and I'm fairly sure the screwdriver survives the process. The skills needed are 500ME and 450EE... That's one proliferation unit per armor piece, so a whole suit would mean shaping 9 armor pieces and fixing 9 proliferation units.

Now, the trick is to find an available engineer with a MRR (Shape Soft Armor)...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=263296

Yep. Thats the 'rare' part.

150K for each peace of proliferation unit armor (now that I checked the post out). Base would be 250K for just 1 piece (time/effort about the same and we got to have a base minimum really)

My General thought on this, is that Its an awesome thread, but calm the heck down people.

I never "charge" anything, i say "whatever its worth to you, those 10 shift right clicks and IP spent to get me to 1100 ME is what its worth to me"

I've never been totally shafted.

And if I ever am, they go on /ignore

on a side note, i love the newbies who want you to make ql 25 carb for em, and try to offer you 10k.

I usually cancel the trade and give them a million and say dont spend it all on one set of carb

It is afterall, the thought that counts.

IF you want to be a tradeskiller...do stuff for free and accept only tips...dont charge.

I guess you can't read very well.

At the top of the posting it lists if anyone wants to do it for free list your in game name. For the rest who get charged a obnoxious amount of money for a PPPE or crackerjack sleeves or a hate spirit etc this might be the way you can afford to buy it.

Its only a suggestion. If you don't like having to pay get a guild engineer to do it or start a engineer and lvl him up to do it for yourself.

Kinda silly that people buy and sell ql 200 perennium guns for 50-70M and "cant afford" to pay the builder 10% of that (my price).

Or cant pay for making NS2 and selling it for 200M (5M was "too much"). Or cant pay for making DChest (did not get tip).

Lets say you pay engy 5-10M for making those item. Thats what, couple ingots today? If the engy who is sitting in OA and advertising his/her services would just go to Elysium she/he would prolly get more money and faster, but the items dont get built.

I dont require payment from new / poor people but if someone asks me to make item what costs tens, hundreds of million no way im making it for couple hundred k's.

Tipping TL7 tradeskiller anything below 1M or so for stuff that requires 1400+ tradeskill is down right insulting behaviour.
    Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticbunny I can build everything
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

When and why did this thread become unrooted?

It was moved to the common threads thread, but imo, this should still be rooted. So much easier to find and direct people to rooted threads when they start smart talking about prices.
    Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Anstice
    When and why did this thread become unrooted?

Could be a cleaning of the rooted threads not sure what happened. I noticed it sink a few days ago.

I think I have my internet fixed. New 80.00 a month AT&T wireless connection (free wireless card with subscription :-) I'll test it out seems to be as fast as ISDN (128KPS) but I'll need to test it further.

All I can say is I am glad I am in a great guild.

and

That I have succesfully camped and aquired all my tradeskill items w/o a single credit spent. [Just have to have the want for the item and not pay the ridiculous market pricing]

Maybe if you turn the agression against the people selling the TS items and not wanting to tip into actually aquiring the items you may not feel so "used" when someone absent mindedly forgets to tip.

Just remember in the end that this is a game and people play to have fun, so go have fun.

As always these are my opinions alone and not the opinions of others.
    "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price."-Sun Tzu (soon dzoo)

bump and root this again please
    Forever - 205 Agent
    Everlasting - 196 Keeper

Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. This morning my pillow was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgulon
    All I can say is I am glad I am in a great guild.

and

That I have succesfully camped and aquired all my tradeskill items w/o a single credit spent. [Just have to have the want for the item and not pay the ridiculous market pricing]

Maybe if you turn the agression against the people selling the TS items and not wanting to tip into actually aquiring the items you may not feel so "used" when someone absent mindedly forgets to tip.

Just remember in the end that this is a game and people play to have fun, so go have fun.

As always these are my opinions alone and not the opinions of others.
    Let's see....

I have Hate, and Love, luckily I had help getting them but I am still needing the last (3rd) part and a few minor things besides.

If you would read the engi prof forums you'd see it's not so much that engis whine about the items just for the sake of it but because you have people out there who camp them, profs who cannot even use the darn things (Soldiers for inst) then go selling them. My bot isn't going to OD a lvl 200 soldiers FA or a fixers burst. But then I absolutely Refuse to buy these items from others who may have been out there KSing me when I tried to get the items for myself.

As for prices here, good guide. I do not charge those people in the org, or allied orgs, but I do think others should definately at least tip for the work you do for them = the ammount of work/tradeskill/level etc.

Next time you take your car in for an overhaul see if they'll work for free. NOT.

hehe

Now, back to building city builddings.
    News, Reviews, Previews and other game articles.
    Abriis World, my blog. Links to my other sites, including I Am a PC Gamer are all there.

How far has the recent deflation due to the new alien invasion money sink affected your tariffs?

So, is there some sort of generic guide you use for making these prices? As a brand new engie specificly doing this to TS later on, what kind of formuals did you use to come up with these prices? IE, 1k points in EE = 1k price, plus this ql, plus this skill, plus ect ect?

Generic price guide is a great idea, but a generic (or a couple generic) formula's seems to make sense. Yeah some things, like carb armor or prem blasters which are desirable we could add 10, 15, 20%, like i said, some general generic formula guidelines
    13 Doctor "Ramaela" | 45 Engineer "Cadinsora" - Working Clothes - Div9
    Atlantean

Any idea on the new items?

High ql DeValos Sleeves, 1800 NP/EE
    Ql 300 Alien weapons 1800ME/WS

These are about as hard as the 4 slotters so I personally ask same 10M for making them.
    Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

Alien weapon, weapon+bio type, looks a lot like the Speciality weapon weapon+glyph, so i'll use that as guideline. Thus 10m for 1800 ws/me sounds a little cheap (13-1500 WS is 10m in the guide)

/Y
    "No, the NT is a Magetank, the same ability to take a beating as any mage-class with the same taunt and damage output as a tank ..."

Yamaeda - Equip

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast