Thread: Is there a story?

Is there a story?

It's my 13th day of playing, I believe, and had no chance of enjoying story in this game. The only reason I started was because one of reviews said 'intense storyline.' If that intense story is reading pdf files and watching anime series, I must say I chose a wrong game...

If there is a story IN game, how do I participate in one?

You have to look around, there ain't many events at this time.

There are no real trick to "Be" in the story line.

Most players make their own events, like the TBA, did their "Wack a cop" for a few weeks.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Those animated series were in no way the style of anime. The proper way to adress "Anime" would be as in Japanese Animation. In this way, Norwegian CGI does not qualify as Anime, nor Anime style.

The story, make friends. My friend in real life has been in a large amount of events just because he acts on things he sees. once I was flying around the Southern Foul Hill region, exploring, and on my way back i wanted to stop by the Omni-Pol barracks in Omni-Forest. It was under attack by a bunch of low-level spiders! What luck? I think it is hard to do anything at a level below 50. Even if you do get to an event you get killed rather quick. Beware the fake events, spam that isn't really occuring. Rather annoying. I also witnessed the Omni-Pol kicking the clanners out of the Rompa, why? Because I left my OT OCC channel on and happened to be in the area.

All luck really. There are THOUSANDS of players on each day. Funcom isn't gonna tailor the story to when you are on, or where or your level. But they will make sure the server crashes and results in thousands of spams in this very forum, ah reliable FC.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Ah, rather sad news for me. Too bad that there aren't ready-to-go events. Anyways I appreciate your replies

lol anime freak
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"