Thread: Mob damage question

Question Mob damage question

OK I've noticed that for a while now (perhaps forever I don't know) that when I'm fighting a MOB it seems that they hit for the exact same amount of damage every time. Its never a couple point higher or lower, its always the same.

Also whats up with the MOB crit hits. lats night in a mission I had one MOB hit me criticaly every time. yes that right every hit was for crit damage. As for my crits....well they are unheard of, maybe 1 in 100 battles I get a crit hit (unbuffed of coarse).

The first issue is because you have so good AC you force the mob damage down to its minimum.

The second one, well I suppose you ran into a MA mob or one with an MA crit buff. Since it avoided your crits My guess is that it was an MA mob, they have very good evades.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.