Thread: Histor of the Trash king and others like him.

Histor of the Trash king and others like him.

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of any history behind unique boss mobs like Trash King, Live Metal etc etc.

It would be interesting to hear where they come from.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

I agree...must be a quite interesting story...

Lve Metal, Nuts&Bolts, Trash King, Trash King Lackey. Are they all connected ? And do they know Marvin ?

Maybe Marvin drove them crazy with his poetry
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Talking Haven't meet Marvin yet...

But are you telling me he's reading Vogan poetry!?!?!

Only his own so far... the "How I hate the night" I think it was.
    And he is Southern Artery Valley at 1250x2360 ish.

He is mostly unaggressive...but if you appear too reassuring his paranoia kicks in
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

I think are somehow connected with Dodga. Once maybe you show yourself worthy of his 1st quest he talks about these? not sure, since I haven't done them

Those are part of Dodga's 3rd mission

But his 3rd isn't working yet I don't think.

You collect the Comm processing Units off each bot found around Rubi Ka (Bestin Brass, Greasy Joints, Live Metal, TrashKing lacky, etc..) and have to do something with them.

I would like to know also though, about "Leg Chopper" Menendez, Torrith the Acient, etc..

hehe

Me and nuts n bolts had a vendetta going on while i was doing the dodga quest part 1.
    I managed to solo him about 70% of the time but every now and then he got the grip on me and killed me.
    Now days i kill him on sight for all the aggrevation he caused me in the past.

And let me tell you its satisfying to kill him again and again and agian.

There was a rumor that legchopper came around to avenge the repeated deaths of the bridge bully. Although I never saw anything official on that.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Yeah, the 3rd quest doesn't seem to be working BUT!.... you get a processing 8slot rack or something off the trash king which looks like the comm units fit into.