Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freedom from Machines and Robots!

Well you are the one who seemed to think any old Joe can reprogram a properly designed robot as easily as replacing windshiled wipers on a Kodiak.

But sure, I'll extend the challenge to anyone who thinks they are clever enough. If you think you are good enough to hack into GuardMaster, set a time and date I'll bring the robot and we'll see just how easy it is.

Dabblez

PS - of course even a drunk leet can reprogram Uncle Bazzit's
    MEGA BAZZITRON MK1, but we were talking about properly designed robots, not cheap knock-offs.
    Last edited by Savoy; Jan 20th, 2004 at 14:35:20.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I did not say that any old Joe could do it, but everyone can try. And I'm not going to repeat myself on the lucky part.

I'll help spread your challenge through the right channels.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Victory for the battle

...incoming encrypted transmission...

Despite all your ranting and ravings, it seems that our message was heard loud and clear. According to sources, the proposed robot guard request which would have replaced the Mercs in Newland City and taken hard working people out of work has been denied. It's clear that the people of Newland have heard our plea to stop the continuing replacement of people with machines which do nothing but cause people to go without work.

People of Rubika, this is just one of many battles that the Neo Luddite Movement is planning to fight. It's a long war ahead fighting against thinking machines which only exist to replace people, but with your help and the strength of our members we will prevail by any means necessary!

Clearly, this is a message to not only the Rubika Universal Robots, but any other company of Omni that seeks to replace people with machines. Keep on fighting, keep on with your struggle. Smash the bot!!

...end transmission...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12