Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If i would be game director.....

If i would be game director.....

If i would be game director i would make pvp 100% dmg remove titles ans make res shcok 0 if lose in PvP.
    I would also reduce mob HP and wepon dmg so HP of mobs would be pretty same to player HP.

And i would make those slucking off story line stuff work to make mroe events in AO.

What would you do?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I dunno, 100% dmg is stupid becuase Shotguns crit so hard, and a alpha would kill me no matter what.

Tho it would advantage me Since I have 3 specials and 1 once of Special.

I would...hmm....

Well dmg shouldnt be so much vs a player.
    Hmm I dunno.

I would make it so Fighter classes, hmm Enfs, Sols, Mas, and hmm, I dunno eng/mp/crat which of those is a fighter, blah.

docs should not beable to hit for so much, they are godamn healers, not battle bots ;p

I made an enf to fight.
    But...as you know, any profession can PvP, you just need to play dirty.

Even a Fixer can do good, you just need to realise what roots and for eh.

100%, well...........some classes would kill you instantly now even with the current state of things, NO, In 2ho 5 ppl attack me and im dead, maybe i can run away.

I used to hate soldiers alphaing me and kiling me, i didnt knoe about it much then i was a newb but now I know and godamn.

No matter how much hp i have, I still get crit like hell, 2k crits people can do on me, its silly.

you know what, you cant fix it, or make it better.

But If i had my way i would make enfs and sols the ultimate pheered class, they shoould be but no.

Mas should come after that, or even on par with sols and mas.

Im tired, i cant think.

Enforcers..............mmmmmmmmmmmmm lemme seee......

M<ake evades more usful, nooooo.
    More damaga no.
    Less damaga? uhgh....

no bloody clue, there no way to make it better.

No titles for solo pvp.
    Titles for team pvp but only if:
    - The target is teamed
    - The attacked team total level is at least 80% of the attacking team total level

You could still kill anyone under the current rules but it wouldn't grant any reward.

Also:
    - 100% dmg
    - No attack can take more than 40% of the target total life
    - Higher evades lower the chance to crit like 10 more in evade than the opponent attack rating = -1% to crit

- 100% dmg

????????????????????
    Uh, confused.

-No downtime for deaths in pvp
    -100% damage
    -adjust the way crits/evades/nanoresist work
    -no zoning while enganged in pvp fight
    -25% gas all around:
    -You start up with maybe a headimplant that prevents you from getting attacked by other players. Once you replace this implant with a normal you can get attacked everywhere. The ppl that dont want pvp can keep this implant and run around gimped.
    -TEAMPVP
    -get rid of 40m cap, adjust range on certain weapons. Shotguns should not be able to shoot as far as i.e a rifle.
    -lower damage when youre hitting a moving target
    -lower damage when hitting players from a distance
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    - 100% dmg

????????????????????
    Uh, confused.
    It means all attacks do the same dmg in pvp and pvm but can't drop more than 40% of the player total life with one hit, it's to prevent 1 hit kills from a 10k dmg full auto or aimed shot.

Re: If i would be game director.....

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    If i would be game director i would make pvp 100% dmg remove titles ans make res shcok 0 if lose in PvP.
    I would also reduce mob HP and wepon dmg so HP of mobs would be pretty same to player HP.

And i would make those slucking off story line stuff work to make mroe events in AO.

What would you do?
    Well i'm glad u aint game director...
    100% dmg...why is that? ppl still die in 3 hits under 50/40....
    What was the point of whining about crittbuff....and removing it....if u putt 100% dmg back in the game? i mean critt under current system is as high as normal dmg for some wpn with 100% dmg.

Tiles i give a **** about...

0 rez if u die, well i cant agree to that. AO would just be like every other first person shooter game out there. Rez-shock is a "penalty" for dying....and whats the point fightin when ppl just drops dead and 2 sec after they are back in the fight? Stupid! damn every time i have a debuff on me i would just make sure i drop dead and then be back in fight a few sec after fully prepared again... No let "rez" stay, that way it's actually possible to "take" controll over some areas.

This is not a flame btw, i just dont agree to ur proposals.

Regards,

Fryli

*Glad most of the above posters aren't game director*
    Dest

Originally posted by CocoClown
    *Glad most of the above posters aren't game director*
    Now that i can agree whit

One thing..

Make it more prohibitive for certain professions to develop certain skills...there shouldn't be NT/MP/Crat/etc..walking around with assault rifles or beams or shotguns...they have other ways of doing dmg. Make it cost a lot more IP to develop skills like that, then maybe everybody and their mother wouldn't be running around with a 199 vektor and 200 scope on.

Remove titles, *amen*

I hate those things, all they lead to is "I would fight you but I don;t want to lose my title", zone hugging, ganking and a lot of the darker and imo worse aspects of pvp.

100% dmg no way could I agree to this. I know that many will think I have this imo as I am a doc. But with 100% dmg my gun will do 2.7k dmg (if no reflect is worn), x3, leading to a lot of instant kills. This is without considering enf with pipe/staff combo and sols with fp, all it would be is instnat kill after instant kill. I feel in that respect most are agreed that it's a bad thing.

Come crit nerf and scope nerf there needs to be something done about debuffers and healers. I would say specifically traders, doctors and MPs, as these classes can do both. As it stands for most ppl you need a high crit buff to stand a slightest chance against a trader. I can't see outside of ppl with ability to raise there attack rating drastically (traders and enforcers) and MAs who will be doing heavy dmg, many who will be possible to beat me as a doc. Love them or hate them crit nerfs where the great equalizer in PvP, anyone could win a fight. Depending how badly there nerfed it will spell a new era, and a need for rebalance, which was always neccesary.

Originally posted by Qwerty
    Depending how badly there nerfed it will spell a new era, and a need for rebalance, which was always neccesary.
    This is why some ppl want 100% dmg back.
    If a soldier cant crit theres no way in hell he can kill healer classes 1on1.
    I think a high doc/trader can outheal almost ANYONE that doesnt have a critbuff running as it is now.
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

And how will healers be able to kill a soldier the few sec they can do dmg to a soldier?

100% dmg back NOW!!!
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by euphorie

This is why some ppl want 100% dmg back.
    If a soldier cant crit theres no way in hell he can kill healer classes 1on1.
    I think a high doc/trader can outheal almost ANYONE that doesnt have a critbuff running as it is now.
    100% damage, 40% cap. It'd have to be tested. It DOES seem as though 14.2 will give advantage to high HP/healing classes. I can't say I'm unhappy, but ... yeah. It'd have to be tested.

This is why duping our characters on the test server would be so valuable. Shame FC can't see the value of testing.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Thats a paradox of AO

Merchant and Healer rule pvp and why, becasue of stupid game design.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

BTW even docs need fix they are not so great at pvp as people think of them.

I agree making heals 50% would balance healer vs not healer battle but even they promised to fix eplison purge wchis is only usefull against rooters such as fixer agent crat and maybe agains docs but doubt someone can cast eplison purge after divest...

The big problem of docs is our initiate debuff tend to break when person gets attacked its works ok in pmv but not in pvp.

I fought trader of my lvl today on arena even after divest i could cast -800 ini debuff and that why i won.

I fought my brother lvl 130 soldier right after and my ini debuff someoheo wanished after i attacked insted of staying in his NCU for 1 minute.

Good that plunder is not used in pvp to much becasue of its recharge itme.

Remember that there are two lines of init debuff... one breaks, one doesn't. The larger one (Wasted Limbs, Festering Plague, Decrepitude) break, the smaller ones (Induce Muscular Spasms, Rapid Palsy, Uncontrollable Body Tremors) don't
    Dest

Red face

Miss Pomka u have no clue att all!
    Doc's among those 5-6 professions that are pretty balanced in pvp atm, we need no fix att all to compete.

Imo Epsilon purge fixed will make us TO powerfull if it woorks removing debuffs and roots, our slowbuff (even the small sticky 1) is powerfull in PvP if the inits of our oponent is not high. If we hit with slowbuff first there is only a few professions thats can kill us. If they get a debuff in on us there is a huge chanse of us being dead, we totaly depend on our slow. Our heals alone can not counter the fast dmg lots of professions do.

Making heals 50% will balance healers vs other professions...? where will that put adventurers and ma's?
    The big difr doc vs those healerprofession is that we have a debuff.....
    Btw have u heard of shields? a high lvl soldier is unkillable for a loooong time... taking 0 dmg, and yea i actualy manage to kill some high lvl soldiers, but i also die to them....and they are gona be even harder to get when uvc is gone....i doupt there is many professions that can do fast anough dmg to them while mkX is down....
    So the balance in ur opinion is that we should die to them every time?

And for the record... all i care about is having pvp balance out 150+, not at lvl 110'ish where u are atm.

will be harder for fighting profs to dmg you healers fast enough now too tho. Cant do more dmg than you can heal without crit buff
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast