Thread: Quest for Life

Quest for Life

I need some help here.

info

Plz, i need help to find my father. Anybody...

Its getting worse, he is somehow gaining control of me.
    Anybody help...

But how may I help you? you must tell me...

Update on my info on first post.

The help i need is to find my fathers where abouts.

Sister Jacelyn "Mechani" Caldon, I am Meta-Priest Mike "Platy" Kaba at your service.

I did a little bit of research in the archives of Omni-Admin and I found a single file which may be of assistance. Is your Father's name Louie "Mechmech" Caldon, a level 6 Bureaucrat Clan Clerk?

I believe he will not be within Omni-Tek territory currently as the amnesty has unfortunately ended, but I may be able to continue my search through other channels.

All services free of charge naturally, if you wish me to further my search for you.

Smile

Thank you Platy. I accept any help you can, If you can do some blessings on me while i meditate as i am doing now, it would probobly speed up the prossess. Im trying to get rid of this entety in my mind by meditate in 10 whole days. Not eat or sleep.
    Then my body will be cleansed. Just like the old monks from old earth used to do.
    Ask Specchio on where i am, i must shut down my coms now or else he might detect me trying to get him out of my head. (info belove)

I MUST talk to my father. He is kind of buzy ive been told, but i dont belive this. Im his and family.
    HE is not my real father, he adopted me when i was an infant he told me, when my mother couldnt take it anymore, she was to buzy building her mech then taking care of me, so she left me in the wilderness and Mechano or MechMech to me. That is my name to him, since he is my father and mother. SO if ANYBODY sees him tell him to Speek to Specchio.

Info:

My "Fathers Ghost" seems to be an entety that has somehow entered my mind and abused my mind and body to an unknown purpose.
    About the encounter eith the entety ask Specchio and Xilbo, they have more info on that matter then me, since i recall nothing when the entety surface.

About that Mechmech person you speek of, i dont know who he is and ive never meet him. He seems like an fraud that is here to even more brake my mind, im already hurt as it is. My father was NOT an Bureaucrat, he IS an Nanomage Fixer and have always been so.
    Specchio has more info on that matter.
    Last edited by Mechani; May 18th, 2002 at 12:53:39.

I have sent messages, but all parties were unable to answer their com-links. So I have left word to contact me.

I will try again soon.

Sister Mechani, it is imperative that I speak with you soon. I have talked with Specchio, but Xilbo, Skybert and yourself remain silent. I will attemp to make contact again soon. But I must know that you are still hanging in there.

I have been working on some nano programs that may be able to drive out the energy creature possessing you, but I must learn more about hte conductor it spoke of. The sleeping pills the doctor gave you may have helped supress the symptoms, but that is only a short term solution, for I fear the creature is growing stronger from what I have heard.

Please contact me either through your com-link, or here.

Meditating

Ive been meditating these last few days. In an atempt to drive out the creature..
    I belive i was successfull, but time will show, I will contact you tonight. so we can meet and talk about this problem im been having...

I am also hungry since i havent eaten in i belive its about 5 or 6 days now...

I also feel refreshed. I belive the old earthen ways is an good way to refrehs your spirit.
    I belive the MAs know more about his then i do.