Thread: Quest for Life

Quest for Life

I need some help here.

Info

Plz, i need help to find my father. Anybody...

Its getting worse, he is somehow gaining control of me.
    Anybody help...

Dear Mechani,

We read your plea for help and are trying to come up with a plan. BUt you unbderstand, after 20 years any tracks are likely to be pretty cold.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thank you Savoy for replaying.

I know the tracks are difficult to find, understand me that i havent found a single clue of his where abouts now in 20 years.

But now i can see him, and he sometimes manages to take control over me. I talked to the Head of Chronos – Akirahi, and he casted some blessings on me so that will supress him for some time.
    He hasnt gone away just yet, he is still with me. He just doesnt talk, he just follows me.

Have you tried Ghostbusters?
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Yes, 20 years is quite a gap.

Indeed your father could be dead, but perhaps not. There are ways, I'm sure, to digitize yourself into a hologram. He could be controlling this hologram from elsewhere. However, I wouldn't be able to explain why only you are able to see it, if others can't. Implant or bugs that you are not aware of?

I would be pleased to investigate the matter for this it is quite an interesting and unusual occurrence.

Contact "Jenova."

Update : info

I will try and give you a call Jenova. If i can get my coms to work Properly. It was somewhat messed with the last time my father took control over me. I will explain bether then.

Though I am not primarly concerning myself with paranormal activities, I do try to help employees of our great caretaker, OmniTek, when ever they need help.

Looking at your case, I would say that errata in your harware is proberbly not your problem, unless, ofcourse, you bought your hardware from a non OmniTek coorperation.

Frankly, I doubt our great provider, OmniTek, has anything to do with your case, and i would reccomend you to search for another answer.
    I would be more then happy to help you in any way you want, though, admittely, for pure search and find mission, you will proberbly find better suited people.

But if you find your self in need for someone to talk with, some spiritual advices, or omniTeks blessing, you are more then welcome to get in contact with me.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek