Thread: OTEC Resurrection

OTEC Resurrection

Hi all,

As some of you may be aware OTEC has recently been disovled. A few of the former OTEC members have expressed an interest in reforming the guild.

If your interested please pop over the Virrals board (http://virral.clansupport.com) and put your in game name and timezone in a post showing your support. At this point its not just Engineers we want to hear from (but is still Omni obviously) so if you'd like to use an alt (or dont have an eng) post anyways.

Cheers

Technoman
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

It is done!

Well I finally decided to put OTEC back together last night. I need to get all the Org stuff sorted out over the weekend but I though I'd release the details now.

OTEC is back in business.
    While no hard rules have been made yet if the guild is for Engineers only it is certainly a Engineer biased guild with a focus on tradeskill and Roleplay (although neither of these will be enforced).

Minimum entry level is Level 6 but further recruiting details have yet to be decided. I have decided to lower the starting level since I believe that it is the lower level engineers who would really benefit from a guild such as this.

If you are a former OTEC member and have been wandering around in a bit of a daze when the guild fell out from under your feet give Technoman a tell and well see if we can work something out.

Any non-OTEC members who are interested are also encouraged to send Technoman a tell.

While the guild is still small and no hard recruitment policies exist I'm reluctant to 'throw the doors open' since I would rather have a small but dedicated membership to lots of numbers on a page :-)

NB
    Its going to take a while to get things sorted since I can only really play at the weekends - GMT) so please dont expect miracles overnight. Also note that a guild is only as good as its members so your input is not only welcomed but wanted.

Please Note

The new guild has been renamed Omni-Engineering (Omni-Eng).

This change has been made to somwhat distance ourselves from the previous guild to reflect the broader class acceptance policy and lower entry requirement.