Thread: Rompa Bar is BACK!

Rompa Bar is BACK!

Fellow Rubi-kans! I am pleased to announce that the galaxy-renowned Rompa Bar is being managed once again! We are aware that many of you have missed past times when you could walk into the place, be greeted by a friendly waiter or waitress, and treated like a King or Queen for the rest of the night in its calm, relaxing atmosphere, while sharing a drink with your friends, or having dinner with a hot date!

It's all back my friends, and better than ever before! Rompa Entertainment has undertaken the arduous task of managing this little piece of heaven for the enjoyment of all Rubi-kans. The Organization's leader, Wayne "Whaynn" Harbinguer cordially invites Rubi-kans of all shapes, sizes, and colors (even purple!) to come and pay a visit, and hopes you enjoy your time spent there.

Help support the Bar by bringing your friends along whenever you want to relax... who needs an apartment or backyards when you have the Rompa Bar!

Rompa Ent is also accepting job applications for the following positions:

1. Waiter/Waitress- Serve drinks for big creds!

2. Security Guards- (lvl50+) Wear a snazzy uniform as you keep the peace.

3. Janitorial- Keep our Rompa Bar clean and without strange stains!

Please send all applications and resumes to Whaynn, who will be taking care of the interviews.

Help support Rubi-ka's favorite bar! Come to Rompa tonight!

I wish you very good luck with this project... It has been a long time since Rompa was anything but a sleazy dive... I hope you have success restoring some sense of it's former energy. ^_^

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

*bounces in*

Went to Rompa's tonight, after hearing an announcement. There were people there! Lots of them! It was absolutely fantastic to see some life back in Rompa's again.

Thank you SO much for the wonderful efforts made and to all who showed up to show their support. I truly hope this will continue on, Rompa's is a really wonderful place to spend time with friends (and enemies).

Oh, and every leet that shows up gets a free meal! Whaynn even said so!

*scampers off*
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Good luck with this project. The timing I think could not be better. Over the last month or so, I have certainly noticed more life in Rompa than in a long, long time. Some nights have been pretty quiet, but other nights there have been really fun. You can certainly expect Dabblez will be showing her nerdy face there more and more.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

This is great! I am looking forward to a relaxing, Clan-free dining experience.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I've seen a few organizations come and go since the old days of Vixen Entertainment, and I can honestly say that Rompa Entertainment is far surpassing what I've seen since Aktrez ran the bar.

Professional, courteous and above all, clean Rompa has needed something like this for a VERY long time.

Keep up the good work, RE!

Talking

It was great to be able to kick back with my org in a private booth for our meetin'... the waiter keepin' everyone's glasses full and a bottle of 'Jack in my hand at all times... Not to mention he even brough me some Leet Treets!

Grats on gettin' Rompa goin'... It's been my favorite bar for a while, but it's been achin' for some life. I'll be spendin' a good bit of my down-time in there, right as soon as I get back from my self-mandated vacation. Guess this is as good a place as any to tell ya'll I'm layin' low for a week or so. Leavin' my comm unit home and gonna relax in Clon****. It's rediculous to have some doc prescribin' ya meds for a stress headache when I already have the means ta help myself.

Anyways, Rompa Entertainment is doin' great so far, I recommend a trip to Rompa for everybody on Rubi-Ka.

Oh, and maybe next ya guys can work on gettin' Baboon's hoppin'? *wink* Gotta love that jungle atmosphere!
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

Hmm, mehbe I'll hafta find a quieter place to answer my private comm calls and take care of my administrative duties on my laptop...

... or not. I must confess it... having a cup of coffee in Rompa's at tha end of tha day is a pleasure I wouldn't give up on. Keep up tha work folks... ya'll sure as hell see me there more than often, eh <smiles>
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I'm going to have to head to Omni-E to check this out..

I could also provide safe transportation for Clanners... if the pirce is right.
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.

[Having spent an evening in Romps with the new, and can I say wonderful crew, I am impressed. Timely, courteous and clean service. Keep up the good work! It makes a huge difference!]

I err.. yes well lieak to thank you for this considerable endevour and applaude ye yes your effort never seen ya though think me needs to get over there in a hurry yes well.. err.. thanks for doin it and stuff .. i'll sure have a drink in youre honour me thinks yea!

Oooohh...

guess its time for me to take my yalm and fly into Omni Ent again...

It's been ages that I was in Rompa to annoy some omnis with my presence.

Sid

RE is doing a great job! Nice waiters and they're always stocked up on muffins. Num num!

Yep, muffins are good!

What a wonderful thing to experience on your first day! My apologies for not knowing any of the names there (except the nice guy who talked with me) I would give cuddos to all that were there and treated me nicely,...so CUDDOS! to you... and Muffins.. yummy! *giggles*

((OOC: Hmm, when and what times does your orginization opporate in the Rompa by the way?))
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Originally posted by Mire
    ((OOC: Hmm, when and what times does your orginization opporate in the Rompa by the way?))
    I believe I heard on GSP the peak hours are around 7pm EST. But I'm not totally sure.
    Surge 201 MA, Surgikal 150 Enf, Xeqtrr 128 Agent

Bump because the guys and girls of Rompa Entertainment are really doing a fine job keeping the Rompa bar lively night and night after night.

Great stuff, many thanks for your efforts!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!