Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Peace?

> Then why is Funcom pushing peace?

Because Funcom doesn't have to do anything then

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Well, I for one am screaming for peace. As a retired Major of the ICC Expeditionary Force, I've had my share of foxholes and real wars. An Omni-Tek vs Clan war? No thank you. Just let me tend to my tailor shop and leave me in peace.

And regarding the earlier comments about why make such a fuss if people can just scan themselves? Well, I have enough credits to do that on a regular basis, but I don't recall my Randa's (my niece) birthday anymore just because an accident happened when I was making some modifications on a pair of Energized armor pants. I had been busy and apparently didn't have enough time to make it down to the local ICC scanner. Imagine if there was a war on outside. It wouldn't even be safe to go out to scan yourself. While you may not lose your life permanently, you do lose something even more precious... your memories.

Tappert
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Tappert...though theres always a chans of getting back you childhood memories...=)

OOC:

Well, I posted most of my veiws in the other threads, so I wonte repeat my salf again here =P

Though, on a personal note, I think its much more intresting with this peace thing then an outscale war...Now you have the chans of getting to know clanners on a more personal notes, and theres some good RP in that...would feel kinda wrong to talk with the enemy if there were an outscale war...

and about listening to the players...well, I still got the feeling theres to many "I wanna slay all the others and save the world" players together with counterstrike wannabies players...and those doesnt exactly provide us with good RP...so if Funcom acctualy would pay TO much attention to the players it would all be action, and realy, AO aint that good at action...
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12