Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 200 level cap forever? Anyone know/

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Well, we won't rule out completely the possibility of increasing the level cap, but it's not a big issue right now. I think there are more cries of higher level content, yes?
    Higher level content numero uno! I do not want it to take 5 BILLION xp to get to lvlXXX.

I am reaching 200 and helping out my guild and maybe by then there will be some really cool things to do.

Currently at lvl143 I am not seeing any change from lvl100. Skills caps come way too soon and cap out way too low.

Change the title you get when you turn 200 too will ya? I mean you have the same title as a lvl190. I.E. a soldier is a general at 190, why not call him Brigadier General at 200?

Just a minor side point lol.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Yup

I was on a level rampage then i thought , what will i do around level 200. I see there is not that much to do at this time. SO for now, i only level as needed . I guess camping rare items is my goal at this time . It kinda makes life for lower levels hard cause they can't out damage me. Guess i can sit around 25% zones and make omni's mental. I don't know, please tell me there will be levels above 200 in the future. Im slowly losing friends cause of this. Im on RK2 so PVP isn't that busy at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12