Thread: ok, so what happened to the story?

Question ok, so what happened to the story?

well?

do FC have an events team?

I know they are trying to drag it out over 4 years, but that should not mean that we rarely see anything of interest happening.

We see player events, and sometimes an official might even turn up to them, but these do not have the resources available to FC.

Maybe it's because I'm neutral (and nothing ever happens to us), has anyone found a magic area on RK where things actually happen?

and don't give me the "the zones get over run when there are events" speech. If there were many more events, a couple of minor things every day, then people would not feel the need to rush to anything that does happen.

if you want more event please tell FC that. You know nothing will happen until you do!

heh, stop whining, that wont do any good. The zones do get over run, and the servers crash, its beucase a friend, telkl a friend who ltell his 400 meber guild.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

ok so it's a bit of a whine, but I think justified.
    Why RP if FC dont RP!
    and if people don't RP then the game looses some of it's point.

you can't stop word from getting round about events, but if they happened more often fewer people would come and the servers would not crash!

The story died when the entire boards were screaming Bloody Murder, Fix The Bugs First! So thats what they did. *shrug*

I just hope that people could reconsider about Funcom not listening to the players, sometimes I feel they listen too much.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Well I would be slightly worried if it was the dev team who did the events and story!

heh

Limited resources.
    They moved resources from story to dev department on public request.

*shrug*
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

There are pieces of story events happening frequently...not all of them call a lot of attention to themselves...

Look for non ARK's with green names
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Oh yes, quite true. Lots of smaller events going on, but the main story is... gone with the wind?

Maybe I'm not keeping my eyes open.

I would like small events.

Maybe is just cos Borealis is a quiet little town

There is a party in borealis on Saturday, no?

Yep, the Lev Rivers party in the park!

Another great event from the community!
    (nothing to do with FC as far as I know)

This is what I am saying, the community are doing their best to give some fun to the game, but FC don't seem to do much.