Thread: Picking up the Pieces

Post Picking up the Pieces

The light still hurts my eyes...

You would have thought being under the beams of the stasis chamber lights might have gotten me used to them but there was no chance of that. Not with the nightmares of people passing you, not wondering what was going on or how you got there.

Suddenly, the case was cracked and there was a rush of noise all around me. The lights were gone. Instead the light of daylight took it's place. There was a presence, it was me. I came out of my dream state and was flooded with my senses telling me that I was still alive. I found myself in what looked like a giant capsule with a glass front. This huge almost monster like built creature was only seperated from me by some reinforced glass.

"Holy hell! Guys we got a live one over here!"

Now the small room which came into focus came filled with what looked like a mining crew. I was surprised I recoginized the Omni-Tek gear they were wearing. Within a few seconds they were able to cut me out of the capsule I was in. I fell straight to the floor, my mucles useless.

"Wha'. where am I?"
    I was greeted with looks of blank faces. They were clearly as clueless about my presence as I was. I didn't have a chance to find much else out. Medical help took care of me right away and got me out of danger.

Thoughts started coming back to me. I knew my name, Flashwing. I was an Omni Agent and a South Rubika Society member. I was on assignment for Morgan and Wolf who had a small detective agency. I got to close...that's about all I remember. For some reason I got surprised, outnumberd. Instead of killing me, they overpowered me and somehow I was taken out. I was brought to a facility far from Omni-Tek territory. For study? For capture? I'm unsure of.

For some reason I've been given a second chance by a group of notum miners who happened to come across me. Aquiring my personal things...and wiping the dust from my sword I decided it time for me to leave to put my life back together.

Stumbling through the streets of Rome which I call home was a site of many familiar and not so familiar parts. I came home to an apartment turned upside down. Someone, or something was looking for me...and they found me. I only hope I can find my old friends and pick up the pieces.

Hello Flashwing, welcome back! Its been a long, long time, hasn't it? Much has changed, yet much has stayed the same. I am sure you will get back into the swing of things soon enough.

Savoy

/ooc
    The South Rubi-Ka Society pretty much ceased activity over a year ago. Shortly after I though started a new character, Dabblez, and a new guild, RUR, and frankly its never been better.

Send Dabblez a tell sometime!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!