Thread: Attention: Scientist Gone Missing

Exclamation Attention: Scientist Gone Missing

Attention Citizens of Omni-Tek,

Today an unfortunate event happened. An employee of Omni-Mining named Dr. Browman, abandoned his lab and left. He is no longer registering under our department and we lost contact with him. He was last described as unstable and agitated. But he does not appear harmful. When we lost contact we conducted a search for him immediately. He first was seen in Borealis, laughing out loud and running around. When he noticed Omni-Mining employees approaching him, he ran into Jobe. An employee, Roblet2002, followed him and tried to clam him down. But the Dr. continued to run away. He was last seen jumping off Jobe Market’s floating platform and falling towards Rubi-Ka. His insurance data does not show he was killed in the fall. We believe he fell into Newland Lake, but he was not found in the area.

I ask all citizens to please watch out for Dr. Browman. As of right now we do not know where he has gone. He seems to be mentally unstable at the moment and we want to help our fellow co-worker and friend. We do not want any harm to come to him. If you see him, contact an Omni-Mining employee immediately. I have attached an ID picture of the Doctor to this grid message.

Dr. Browman

Hey Boss..

"Nursingevil" Called me after you posted the Notice on Dr.Browman she wants to know how much its worth to find him and in what state do you want him? Alive Whole or sorta alive but hurting?

(Damn Merc Woman..Money is all she gives a whoot about. well that and her own neck of course.)

I said I'd get back with her later...But was curious myself. Know you want want him alive and unspoiled. (hehe been watching too many 20th Century era Movies Files..)

But maybe a Reward for finding him is in order.
    John "Blackswords" Rm
    Boardmember of Omni-Mining
    Adventurer

I have already placed an order for a harpoon... er... dart gun with arsenic... er... tranqulizer medicine and will start interrogating Clanners over the next few days. I'll bring him back mostly alive.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Typical, Ms. Nevver. One of your scientists literally goes off the deep end (sorry, I couldn't help myself ) and once again it's "Blame the Clans. Everything that goes wrong must be their fault."

Rest assured, if I or my clanmates find Dr. Browman we shall return him to Omni-Mining unharmed if that is his desire. Should he, however, seek asylum with us (there I go again) we will be more than happy to grant it.
    Zhik

War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Vor Game", 1990

54.76190476190476% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

To clearify, we do not want him harmed in anyway or killed and reclaimed. His fellow scientists say that he was very stressed about his recent experiments. They are not going as well as he hoped. I doubt this is due to the clans but we are looking into it. All he needs is rest and support of his friends and co-workers.

Please keep a lookout.

Well, it's best not to take chances. I'll question some Clanners anyway - just in case!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nevver your questioning techniques leave me...Shuddering with fear. And then again I ask? When do you ask the Interegatee questions? Before of after you have Beaten them to a Pulp?
    John "Blackswords" Rm
    Boardmember of Omni-Mining
    Adventurer

Originally posted by Blackswords
    When do you ask the Interegatee questions? Before of after you have Beaten them to a Pulp?
    What's the difference?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Perhaps this nanomage brother has seen the light.........
    Amado "Ramiyana" Kuiper
    President of |REBEGIN|Strength, Purity, Vision

Co-Founder of The Nanomage Liberation Front

His actions are being forced by a unseen person, useing some short of mind control or drug. We highly suspect the NLF are doing this, useing our scientists against their own will, for there own ways.

So do you have proof Swiftmind? Proof before you accuse our friends and allies of abduction?
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Maybe he went to work with the Dusters.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Maybe he went to work with the Dusters.
    You leave our vacuum cleaner bots out of this! Despite rare instances of DLK-2000 robot sucking up small pets while the owners were not looking, there is absolutely no evidence to link them with the disappearance of actual people.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

We are investigating. But the Nanomage Liberation Front and all of the Borealis Pact would make a reasonable suspect.

*Activates his gridarmor and readies his manex*

I have already placed an order for a harpoon... er... dart gun with arsenic... er... tranqulizer medicine and will start interrogating Clanners over the next few days.

You are more then welcome to "question" me ill be waiting at the MMD grid terminal
    Zynical 215 Clan ma
    Kerish 186 Clan Agent