Thread: Demon Vs Enmity pets Whats up FC?

Demon Vs Enmity pets Whats up FC?

As many Mps have discovered the last enmity meatball pet does killer dmg compared to even the fiend class demon.
    The thing is enmity pets hits twice in the same time as a demon hit once, so they do much faster dmg then the demon hence they aggro much better and kill mobs faster.
    The demons have alot more hitpoints to make up for this but i suspect that the demons was intended to hit at the same rate as the enmity pets.
    Doing so would make the demons alot better in groups as they could actually take aggro from the team tank at time to time.

Im not sure if both pets actually hit the same amount of time in a given 1 minute period and that the enmity pets just do double hits and then take a longer to hit next time.

Please someone look this up!

Christabel
    Last edited by Heya; Apr 16th, 2002 at 09:59:42.

I've known this for months and can't even make a demon without help. Just check the Antiguardians site and you'll see that meatballs dual-wield. They have left fist attacks and right fist attacks. The demon only has 'attack'.

Use the best enmity pet in a group where you have a tank and a demon when you solo.

Ummm (off topic kinda)

Pets get to dual weild fists yet MA's can't. Something wrong with this picture.

So let me get this straight:

A Meat Ball can duel wield?....with what?

While we MAs has 2, yes, you hear it right: TWO fists and we cannot duel wield?

Sorry, but this game is just wacked.

Seriously, if not for crit buff a MP pet 30 levels below me can outdamage me easily. (yes that's AFTER ma damage patch)
    I dont see what you have to complian about.

Originally posted by Ripple of Soul
    So let me get this straight:

A Meat Ball can duel wield?....with what?
    Those four whips they have sprouting off them.

Uh...heal has that too....
    O_o

Megabio
    Mmm.. great.. if deamon hits that fast then Engy pets are officially much weaker than an MP pet.
    ~Chris

I suppose...but theres no way an MP pet can kill a slayer...even 3-4 MP pets would have trouble killing a Slayer, they just have so much HP......
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

sorry, but my friends caco demon laid the smack down on a lvl 200 slayer. the caco demon ALSO has a tonnne of HP, as well the demon can be buffed quite abit, the anima of abomination adds like 200 + per hit i think.. think.. and can be chain cast.

well if you think of it this way: a Deamon is suppose to be uber , its a Summond Deamon , isnt a deamon suppose to be big uber and scary ?

I think that a Deamon should be way stronger then a robot.

Megabio
    Originally posted by Promentor
    well if you think of it this way: a Deamon is suppose to be uber , its a Summond Deamon , isnt a deamon suppose to be big uber and scary ?

I think that a Deamon should be way stronger then a robot.

Do people listen to themselves?

It should be 'way stronger' than a robot? MP pets are nearly as strong as Slayerdroids already, and you want them to be 'uber and scary'? You have buffs, nukes, HEAL PET, and Attack Pet.. So you want your attack pet ALONE to be stronger than our robot?

Let's see what engies got..

One (1) Pet
    A few AC/Reflect buffs.

And that's about all.
    ~Chris

yeah! the deamon should have more HP. what do they have nnow ? 24k? and a slayer got around what , 60k ?

One Question.
    Why Can I kill a red demon easy and a Yellow Ball attack pet Is hard? WTF?

Megabio
    Originally posted by Promentor
    yeah! the deamon should have more HP. what do they have nnow ? 24k? and a slayer got around what , 60k ?

ROFL

MPs are freakin spoiled.

Slayers have 43k HPs, and you have MORE THAN ENOUGH AS IT IS. PERIOD.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio

ROFL

MPs are freakin spoiled.

Slayers have 43k HPs, and you have MORE THAN ENOUGH AS IT IS. PERIOD.
    ~Chris
    name another class who's damage output goes down roughly 40-50% around level 120ish and never comes back to it's original power before even considering the AC of mobs or players... or hey any level at all.

Originally posted by Megabio

Do people listen to themselves?

It should be 'way stronger' than a robot? MP pets are nearly as strong as Slayerdroids already, and you want them to be 'uber and scary'? You have buffs, nukes, HEAL PET, and Attack Pet.. So you want your attack pet ALONE to be stronger than our robot?

Let's see what engies got..

One (1) Pet
    A few AC/Reflect buffs.

And that's about all.
    ~Chris
    You forgot s00pah d00pah 00bah Slayerdriod Transference. And...damage buffs. Woo, 20 points!

"One Question.
    Why Can I kill a red demon easy and a Yellow Ball attack pet Is hard? WTF?"

Thats a good question!

increase the enmity line up to QL189 like the demons aswell.

the big problems is that demons cant double attack.

sometimes they do when mobs got stuck but after fight its gone.

still..MP's are balanced
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

"One Question.
    Why Can I kill a red demon easy and a Yellow Ball attack pet Is hard? WTF?"
    Because the Enmity pets dual-wield and dish out a ton of damage quick. They wear down your hp's quickly to the point you have to respond to the damage rather than keep attacking. Because you have at best somewhere in the range of 4-6k hitpoints that's only about 10 to 12 swipes from a meatball. It can achieve those 12 swipes in about 15 seconds.

The Demon on the other hand trades off damage for hitpoints. If a Meatball has only 12K hitpoints, the Demon has well over 20K. But it attacks half as fast as the meatball. You have twice as much time to do damage to the Demon before you have to think about healing. Because of the way that player damage works, you could very well have racked up a couple crits and maybe even second specials on that Demon before you even need to think about healing.