Thread: A change of heart on PVP

Post A change of heart on PVP

Ok I made my trader to be a lowbie twink for the arena like so many others have, at 35 I got apprentice I was chuffed to bits, it was the highest title I'd ever got...
    But after that I loved my title soo much I was too worried about losing it to people so I left the char and decided to level a bit, but the craving for pvp was still there but I couldnt bring myself to risk my "precious" title.
    So I leveled some more and then I just decided screw the title, screw the arena I'm gonna try to pvp properly around MMD etc, so first thing I did to remove some of the worry was let a friend kill me a bit to lose apprentice (yes it was lame, but I wanted to ditch the apprentice and I wanted my friend to have a title )

So anyway for the last week or so I've been fighting at MMD, hiding around in the town, sneaking on people, helping a few clanners get to the grid etc and I'm having more fun than I EVER had sitting around the arena hugging my "precious" title.
    I die some, I kill some, but the matter is now I have fun fighting and the title has no factor into my fun.
    I urge those of you that fight in the arena dueling all the time, to try fighting in a place where there are no rules, where you can sneak up on a guy and pound/shoot him into dust and he doesnt know its coming, its Fecking great hehe.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

LOL I didn't know that was u man...say something when u see me f00.
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Last time I saw you I called yu by your Alternate Personality "Holy****"
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango