Thread: A letter to Omni-Tek from First Light

A letter to Omni-Tek from First Light

(I've been off world a bit but I felt OT deserved a reply even if it was a bit late)

Dear Omni-Tek Corporation,
    I've received reports that your Omni-Pol and Omni-AF departments have issued arrest warrants for two of my members Ailish and Caid. You're probably not going to like this but we want to keep them. Both of them are happy that they are wanted by such a prestigious organization as Omni-Tek(its so nice to feel wanted by someone ^_^) but First Light found them first and we intend to keep them. Besides Ailish is like a sister to us and we'd miss her! Caid is our zigball team's coach. Who's going to tell all those Atroxs to "Do more pushups!","Don't drop the ball!","Tackle the guys wearing different colored clothes",and "No not him he's a referee!"? Hehe I'm rambling again......anyway the answer is a very apologetic "No". Sorry Omni-Tek.

Dear Nevver,
    I'm sure you were looking forward to interrogating and abusing some more Clanners but this won't happen since we're keeping these two.
    I have a great idea to make up for it though! If you look closely at Caid and at Meister you'll notice they look an awful lot like eachother. If you dress up Meister in yellow spandex and set his hands on fire he will look just like Caid. Its amazing! Then you can torture him to your heart's content. Everyone wins! ^_^

PS If you ever start to feel an inkling of compassion for Meister just remember each and every time one of his subordinates gave you a traffic ticket. Thanks
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

I am not actually interested in Ailish or Caid; that's the cops' thing. However, I did recently issue a warrant for the arrest/termination of Khastity. If you would like the 50 credit reward (tolls, parking, meals or any other incidental expenses are the responsibility of the captor; Omni-Tek will not pay for these costs), please see the poster for details.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Could you still hurt Meister though? Please
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

A little late to find this nice piece of amusing rubbish on this forum... anyway.. I doubt Nevver would want to hurt me. It is in her own interest to not attempt such a foolish thing
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

I am not actually interested in Ailish or Caid; that's the cops' thing. However, I did recently issue a warrant for the arrest/termination--
    Woops, sorry, gotta cut that off for a moment. You don't deal with "cop things", yet you're issuing arrest warrants?

Stop me if I'm wrong, but isn't that technically a "contract", which is supposedly illegal by Omni-Tek law?
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Don't go messing up the truth with facts, Tarryk!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

ACK Yes'm!

*disappears from the thread suddenly*
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.