Thread: January 3rd Wedding Of: Naemka & Nashimiron

January 3rd Wedding Of: Naemka & Nashimiron

January 3rd Wedding Of: Naemka & Nashimiron
    Omtron

I love weddings. Such a time of joy. I love it even more when two Omni-Tek employees in the service of their company find each other and fall in love. Tonight, January 3rd, that ultimate union between two took place between Naemka and Nashimiron. I was present at the following party to speak with them.

Nashimiron: Well I'm Nashimiron, a Lieutenant in Omni-Pol, a great organisation I must say, with true friends.
    Naemka: I'm a Drill Sergeant in Omni-Pol.
    Omtron: How did you meet?
    Nashimiron: Well, I met Naemka when I first came to Rubi-Ka, in fact we were in the same ship that brought us here. It was as if we always had known each other, a deep link, a remembrance, it was very weird, we felt one another from the first moment, and I hope this feeling will stay forever.

Omtron: What's some background information on your lives? Also, if you'd like to say anything in general to Rubi-Ka, now's your chance.
    Nashimiron: We joined Omni-Pol together at the same time, even give training together, we're never ever separated. I would like to thank Omni-Pol for being a great friend, and Blessings1 for doing the wedding ritual, she is a real Priestess with Power. And I wish that all inhabitants of Rubi-Ka [could] feel the same love as we feel now.

Omtron: anything you'd like to add Naemka?
    Naemka: Yes, I love Nashimiron, and I want to thank all of Omni-Pol for this nice event, and also the Priestess Blessings, and you too of course, we never thought this event would be noticed like this.
    Nashimiron: Well, I can only say I feel Love, Love, Love, and I'm too excited because my thoughts are wandering off to what I experienced, and of course our wedding night.

On behalf of the Omni-Tek Press Corps, and the Omni-Tek corporation, I'd like to wish Naemka and Nashimiron success in their future together with each other, and with their Omni-Tek family everywhere.

Congratulations!!!

You are wonderful friends and wonderful officers.

You deserve so much happiness, thankyou for letting us share such a precious special moment and friendship for the rest of our lives.

Thx Ma'am, and to all who made this day, and our stay at Rubi Ka a joyeus feast

Also to Tarryk, the best DJ around and very much loved as I noticed, the Arks who gave us a wonderful and hypnotizing lightshow (w00t) and of course Funcom, without whom I couldn't have played this game.

It was so nice to renew our vows to eachother, because as some of you might already know, Naemka and me are married for twenty years now irl, and still very much in love

Originally posted by Nashimiron
    It was so nice to renew our vows to eachother, because as some of you might already know, Naemka and me are married for twenty years now irl, and still very much in love
    [Wow...that's amazing! Congratulations on your ingame wedding! Celebrate love!]

Originally posted by Nashimiron
    [OOC: That is absolutely wonderful!

The wedding reception was a lot of fun, and the lightshow given by ARK Aimeh was absolutely spectacular! She needs a special ARK title given to her: "Pyrotechnics and Special Effects". Hehe.

The very best to the two of you, and many many more happy years together. ]
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Smile

Best wishes to you both sir and ma'am!
    "...Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting...."
    -Sun Tzu

"Clubliaison" - Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/1/name/clubliaison

Omni-Pol - To Serve and Protect

All the best wishes to you two. It is great having you in the department. You always spread this feeling of love and unity when you are around. Very much appreciated!
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Love and friendship, Mr President, are a gift. It is more precious than the notumrich land one fights for, and it can not be bought either, though it can be earned and made stronger through feeding it.

It is easier to hate than to love, therefore love is a part of the strong ones.

It is not so surprising when you consider we just 'fell' into your guild, not long after we reached the planet, because likewise meet likewise, and Omni-Pol is not a guild of hatred, but of Friendship, Understanding and Protection.

Equally honoured to be a part of it.

/salutes

Lt. Nashimiron.

I like to say a word of thanks to all who participated in our wedding. It was a real re-happening of our first marriage 20 years ago, I didn't know that a game had the power to let me 're-feel' the feelings of such an important event in my life.

Thanks to the Priestess, Blessings1, who made a wonderfull time of this wedding, to all Omni-Pol persons present at that wedding, they have made it really special and even the party was kinda amazing with all the Fx those ARK's were offering us. Also a word of thanks to the Reporter of Rubi-Ka.

Also thanks to Gridstream and Tarryk who did his best to give the attendants the music they wanted.

And last but not least I wish to thank the whole Omni-Pol group for the real support and groupfeeling they make in the game, to the High Staff and Generals who try to keep the org. a warm and good spot to be .... to President Meister, UkBlizzard, Gencop and the whole crew who make Omni-Pol what it is.

(ooc)
    Anarchy Online is a pearl of a game that doesn't have a real contender at the moment, good work FUNCOM!

/Salutes
    Seargent Naemka

---- Omni-Pol Protects ---
    Last edited by NaemK; Jan 5th, 2004 at 18:58:02.

grats
    Rookie Chloe "Didjit" Astelin, 152 Female Nanomage Clan Fixer of Atlantean.

AO Vault News Reporter.

GA1 [x] GA2 [x] GA3 [x] GA4 [x]

Proud Owner of a Yalmaha - 29500 - Custom Adaga Brutal
    Proud Owner of a Jobe Luxury Apartment
    -----------------------------------------------
    "I ain't done, this ain't the chorus. I ain't even drug you in the woods yet to paint the forest! A blood-stain is orange after you wash it three or four times in a tub but that's normal, ain't it Norman?"
    -Slim

Congratulations You two too bad I couldnt have come to it... Its best for you two to be happy ingame :-)
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Little late and I don't know if you welcome a clanners words but Congrats to the both of you.

May peace favor you always

Andrew
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Still thanks for the wishes

And I'm surely not rejecting a clanners wishes, remember that even our DJ present is one himself, and he is a great DJ and a very nice person.
    It is not the title Clan or Omni or Neutral that depicts one as good or bad or whatever you can call it, it is the human him/herself behind it and his/her actions towards it surroundings.
    Also, as one person or another doesn't serve as an entire symbol for a whole faction/guild/race....because thinking like that would be a bit of shortsightedness.

While I wish every joy to the happy couple, might I ask why The Editors selected this wedding to bless with such publicity and official recognition, while ignoring many others?

If it is a matter of organization membership, to which organization must one belong to rate News announcements, other than Omni-Pol, that is?

If it is a matter of credits changing hands, what is the going rate for wedding announcements in the News?

If it is a matter of personal connections and favors, to what apartment should I direct the Xtronica entertainers?

- Betji
    Freelance Atlantean Agent

Originally posted by Betji
    While I wish every joy to the happy couple, might I ask why The Editors selected this wedding to bless with such publicity and official recognition, while ignoring many others?
    [SNIP]
    OOC

It's a matter of getting lucky and having a reporter notice your wedding and then one actually be able to attend. Nothing more. You may e-mail
    crsubmissions@ark.anarchy-online.com
    if you have an event of sorts you'd like a Reporter to attend, we cannot guarantee anything, but we'll try our best as usual.
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

Hmmm, organization membership and credits don't matter, eh?

Clearly, getting press coverage is mostly a matter of personal favors - whatever the reporter "feels like" covering.

Seems like it is time to start buttering up those reporters with all the male and/or female companionship they could desire, not to mention free drinks and a bevy of sycophantic admirers who follow them everywhere, praising their every utterance.

Oh yes, I should thank you profusely and from the bottom of my mercenary heart for clarifying this in such an expeditious and helpful fashion. Please forgive me in advance if henceforth I use hired help for this, rather than do it myself.

- Betji

Uhhh? Just noticed these replies on the thread, and I'm really confused here.
    No credits have been handed to anyone, the reporter was a total surprise to us, dunno why we got lucky then.
    Don't even know if the organisation I'm in would matter in here.
    Just don't think you are being nice to those people, perhaps we were just lucky indeed.

And, it is totally impossible to please everyone, no matter how much one tries...there will be always those who feel left out