Public Announcement
To: bureaucrats.rubi-ka

Greetings fellow bureaucrats!

You have been invited to the Seventh BureauCon. Following in the tradition of the previous BureauCons this will be an excellent opportunity for you to meet your peers be they Clan, Omni, or Neutral. This is your chance to join and disscuss the politics that shape Rubi-Ka's daily affairs. If you feel you are up to the task you may even get a chance to lead a disscussion. (Topic subject to approval and must be submitted no later than May 1st.)

All bureaucrats interested in politics are encouraged to attend. Dress code is semi-formal and no weapons allowed. (Your droid will have to wait outside.) Security will be provided by Red Tape. You are welcome regardless of your affiliation.(Clan, Omni, Neutral)

I look foward to seeing all of you next Saturday.

Sincearly,
Charles "Kithrak" Houston

Attatchment: EIC (Electronic Information Card)
Encryption: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event: 7th BureauCon (IC)

Date: May 4th, 2002

Time: 22:00 GMT

Place: Reet's Retreat, Fireplace Room.
(Directions: Grid/Whompa to Newland City, take whompa to Borealis, take whompa to Stret West Bank, Reet's Retreat is to the northwest.)

Who may attend?: Anyone, Omni, Clan, Neutrals that are curteous and willing to listen to other bureaucrats talk about issues you may or may not aggree with. Dress code is semi-formal, no bathing suits allowed and weapons check at the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OOC] This is an IC/RP event. Questions as to what IC, RP, wanting to be a speaker or other concerns can be directed to /tell kithrak in-game. I will try my best to help when available.
[/OOC]