Thread: IF you truly want peace...

Cool IF you truly want peace...

I don't use these forums, they tend to take away from time I could actually be in the game.

But anyway. I'd just like to make a point that I think needs to be made.

Everyone needs to destroy other people to feal superrior or to compensate for their own lack of testicular fortitude.
    Azazzel, Meister, etc, all prove that on a daily basis with their BS "events" and "Domination of the arena" *Wank wank Az*.

But I feal the big players are the ones who sacrifice themselves for the big picture, knowing full well they'll be fought and persecuted by their own all the way.

Utildai, the leader of "Opposing Force" has been meeting with us for some time now. I happened to catch an article "The Reverend Meister" posted about them being the enemy.

The enemy... *sigh*

Opposing Force is working towards peace. They're like us. They've known nothing but fighting but are willing to brave the harsh climate of true politics to make things right for once.

If you're a clanner.
    Support Op4. Don't let Radimans lack of caring for you decide your fate. Don't live your life thinking he hasn't paid enough attention to you because you havn't killed enough "corporate bastards"

If you're Omni.
    Support us, "Burst Team Auliya", Don't let Meister's uptight-regulation boyscout-holiness convince you he's the way. Get with us Come to the meetings that FC doesn't want you to come to and show them you're not going to die for their war. (Maybe die for your own for a change :P)

If you're Neutral.
    Um. Let us continue having parties and meetings in you kickass clubs so we don't have to worry about politically-gimped factions like Omni-Pol crashing them.

There are so many Omni factions out there who get forgotten and their voice smothered under the bloated goat of huge, mindless anarchies like "Omni Pol" and "Sinister Anarchists".

Deep Winter Faction
    Leet-Fu
    Vanguard Elite
    Sword of Justice
    The list goes on

Everybody is so damn busy trying to grasp the spotlight for themselves when we should be aligning as one voice to get something accomplished.

Yeah you're pissed that Radiman set's around playing gameboy all day and doesnt return messages...

Your faxes to Ross' office get sent back to you with the headliner "No such person"...

Hundreds of people felt screwed by OPs mindless bloodbath but what do we? Set in the sidelines and shoot spitwats at an armored elephant!

I suggest this.
    I suggest that we (everybody who wants their sacrifice to actually count for something) get off our butts and show our "leaders" that we will act in the best interests of peace and prosperity with OR WITHOUT their smug asses, and that we do not require their permission to do so. I propose that we band together and stomp out the renegade, ruleless attention-hungry grabasses on both of our side (The Blackhand, Omni Pol to speak of two in Omni) rather than allowing them to control our destiny with their, "We're peaceful, now get the #$%^ outa here you crominals!" mentality.

That's all I've gotta say.

OOC:

Why are you slamming Meister? He's doing a great job roleplaying and the fact that he runs events is pretty extraordinary given that the great majority of the players in the game just sit passively and complain that they're not being entertained. I've never been involved in his events since I am on RK2 but if what he writes here and on Stratics is any indication, his events are probably rewarding and interesting for all involved. Meister tries to breathe life into the storyline and all you can do is take cheap shots at his personality. In character opposition to him is fine, but this OOC attack on him is just ridiculous.

IC:

You clearly have problems with the idea of "Omni-Tek employee." Are you absolutely sure you know what Omni-Tek is, what it stands for, and what it expects of its employees? Because if your rambling screed is any indication, you haven't the slightest clue. There are people in Omni-Reform who can help you with that and my kindly suggestion is to seek them out so they can set you straight before you run afoul of the law again and in a worse way.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

False Advertising.

Dude.
    I joined Omni, because I ws under the impression it was what it says.
    "A hyper-corporation which holds its employees to strict standards"

but after 100 + levels under the banner, I know now its all bullcrap.

More than half of the guilds you see running around like Methlons Sinister Anarchists are just that. Clanners in Omni uniform.
    The Blackhand. another shining example of chaos.
    And for that matter, every faction that sported the banner TBA lived by that code.. We're not really for order at all, we just wanna kill stuff.
    You got your "Dark Carnival" and your "Dark Carnivores"
    Yippie Ki-Ya let the hooliganing run rampant.

Whoopie EVERYBODY is being "different" by being a rebel!

Its' so played.

the sad truth is the closest thing to an "Organized Omni" IS infact Meister and his guild "Omni Pol".

However for them to basically get the name only because he didn't even consider it was against FCs rules and decided to try and pretedn to be them, and then for FC to say "We don't assist players in events (which i have screens of them saying) and then murder innocent partygoers brandishing my banner... you tell me I'm no Omni because why... I'm not a butcher?

No.

I'm not going to be as militant as that.
    What i am going to do though is wait.
    I know how many people leave the gave everyday.
    How many leaders resign and disband their orgs.
    I'll wait till teh smoke clears and the simple minded PKs have left for SB.

OOC: Nice post and from your point of view also holds some merit.

But I didn't buy this game to sit around and play Peacetalks. I expected a war. I wanted to go attack places and people from the other side.

What am I to do?

Upholding peace (Or status Quo) is easy. Just sit around and do nothing then attack those that go for war.

Not ranting just making a point that there are others that doesn't share you view on the overall goal. Some people are not satisfied by being a part of a grand truce and peace treaty.

Imagine playing AvP with a bunch of friendly ETs?
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

((also OOC))

Yes, unconditional peace would make for a boring game. But what would be even more boring is a war-mongering population of 100%.

When I am IC, I claim to fight for peace. It's one more character type in the grand scheme of things, and THAT's what makes this game UN-boring.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Talking Oh Yeah?!

Yeah.
    Alright.
    Total, unconditional world peace would be boring as hell.
    I know this.
    But the idea wasn't for total unconditional world peace.
    The idea is to align all the people that "Don't suck" for peace within us. All the people who fight for the same causes.
    And then... Death to *******s.