Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funcom.....the main thing that is pissing off Agents

Originally posted by Garzu

Oh, isnt it the great MSag that thinks the NT is a well balanced profession becuase we got Nullity?

Well, grats, now you get crit buffs, and will be nicely balanced too.

Good luck on finding them.
    If you got nullity I dont think NTs are so bad you try make them look, yes. You will be worse off after the OE changes tho but I remember you begging for them, well grats you got them time to drop that ql 200 flashpoint. Now point out where I stated that I think its fair that nullity is a rare drop.

Anyways this is about taking something we always had away then making new replacement a rare drop. How about FC takes away all your ql 125+nukes and give you new ones as rare drop on boss mob? How would you like that one? Thats precisely what they do to us.
    Last edited by Myga; Apr 25th, 2002 at 07:44:42.

Low Light Targeting scopes were designed for agents.
    You already have Take the Shot.
    You will get two new snazzy self-only crit buffs.
    LLS wasnt designed for the Agent prof. it was designed for Traders & engineers who use....

1) weps with very limited range (pistols & shotguns)

2) weps with very low min-max damage output but,very nice crit factor (PNG tactical revolver,Raid pistols,Medium shotgun,Snakemaster)

3) they were designed for faster weapons like the ones i mentioned above...giving them crit to favor thier high crit factor...but making the weapon as fast as regular dammage weapons.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Originally posted by griemdaall
    Correct me if I'm wrong. (I'm sure you will.) But aren't these two things working as designed? I only ask because it looks a lot like you are complaining about them. It seems like choosing to wear tank armor then complaining about the nano costs and such. Maybe it's just me.
    Yes they are. However, I think you have looked at this a bit out of context. In combat scenario, and with nano penalties in place, agents would either:

- go FP MA and get a crit buff
    - go FP MP and cast a healing pet

Rifles in general generate low damage, resulting in agents having to massively over-equip them. The ones which generate high damage have small ammo clips (thus you have to include reload times) The fast shooting, high crit/low damage rifles will cause an agent to kill themselves against an opponent wearing a reflect shield without a critical buff.

Agents have no heals, their damage buffs/dots are, IMHO useless, concealment is at a level when while standing in backyard you will be detected by a leet.

Next patch they will see their damage go down drastically at lower levels (over-equipping rules), as well as the only viable way to self heal while soloing at higher levels (MP pets). And judging by what's being proposed they will loose the critical buffs as well.

Agents, instead of sharp-shooters, are being turned into point-and-shooters, and will now be able to mimic a tree.

Which could be a good thing. I always thought that mort could use more trees
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

Talking bah stop complaining

I welcome all the changes in 14.2 with open arms. I am sad to see my demon go (I am throwing a going away party for it this saturday on rk2 send me a tell for more info ^_^) If you like heal pets stick with them you can have up to restite which is not a bad heal pet. I have outgrown the usefullness of a healpet and when you pull it tends to get stuck so I switched implant focus to biomet mattermet.. grab your ass some good doc hp buffs and doc HoTs. (on a side note the "get off anti-agro item .. pure genious as a puller I will love it) as far as guns .. I am not a crit crazy person .. I am a massive fast damage person .. I prefer my stigma, I may switch to my alesqri after the patch. As far as soloing, I can still self buff myself and solo a 60% mission at lvl 107(using doc buffs). I do however have one question will the -1900 nano-c init effect the agent nano's too when in FP .. if so they are pretty much worthless .. though I guess that is FC's way of trying to get us to try the usless assume/mimic prof nanos -140 nano skills .. ouch .. Also if you love crit buffs so much .. use your agent crit buff you payed 200 mill for then FP MA and use the new MA crit buff (dunno if the new ones will require true prof MA or not though I like the idea of the subcon line being self/true MA only) I say what they are doing is fair deal with it and move on explore other profs. We are agents, not MPs with rifles.
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

I believe this thread should go to the top of the list again.

Re: hm

Originally posted by DaveDread
    Low Light Targeting scopes were designed for agents.
    Hrmm funny, then why do we have to raise Dark Blue skills to use them?

You already have Take the Shot.
    Which does nothign for most of us are forced to use shotgus due to the pitiful damage of rifles

You will get two new snazzy self-only crit buffs.
    So if someone takes a your Pizza pie eats 4 slices and picks all the pepperonis off the rest of it then gives it back to you, this is somethign to be happy about?

Removing MA crit buffs from us (Agents can no longer cast them) and giving us a watered down version is somehting to be happy about?

Why the whining? You will be number 2 in the crit buffing department, as it should be. You are ranged and have roots, MA's are melee.
    And as i've explained to you before Melee actually has the advantage in this game, they can use scopes to increase their range to 40m and they can attack while running. So please explain your point?

To me it sure looks like your gonna do more damage relative to other professions.
    Yea, I suppose it could look this way to a clueless noob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12