She sat in her Yalmaha, humming softly as she listened to everyone on her Comm-Unit. She paused on her Clan's channel and listened to her friends talking when something perked her attention.

"You guys should see this. There is an Omni reporter on OA Hill who is getting harrassed."

Jade sat up in her Yalmaha and frowned as she flicked the Comm on.

"Chris, what do you mean?"

"He's out here and getting slammed."

Jade growled as she turned her Yalm around and flew towards Old Athens, listening to her Clan channel. As she neared the Hill, she saw the Reporter and those around him.

"Why don't you get out of our town you Omni piece of scum? You people are worthless!"

"Yeah, we don't need your kind here."

Jade growled as she jumped out of her Yalm near the reporter, sighing softly as she looked around at the lynch mob as Omtron, the Omni reporter, remained calm and subdued. Walking past the people, Jade stood infront of Omtron and looked at him, sighing softly.

"You'll have to forgive their ignorance sir but they do not hold the opinions of a great majority of the Clans. Some of us do not believe in the same things as they do and their comments do not reflect the opinions of most of the Clans."

Omtron turned to look at her and nodded slowly as he smiled.

"It's alright and I understand."

Jade turned towards the rest of the crowd and sighed softly.

"This man is trying to do his job so please leave him alone."

Most of the mob nodded and went back to their business on the Hill although a few still pestered the Reporter as Jade got back in her Yalmaha and began to pilot away. She paused as she neared the Advanced shop and flipped her Comm-Unit over to a private channel and spoke into it.

"Omtron, I again apologize for their ignorance. I hope you can forgive them for what they did."

"It's alright. But may I ask you for an interview? I would like to hear your opinions also."

Staring up at the sky outside her Yalm, Jade shrugged to herself as she watched the others below her.

"Sure. I don't have a problem with that."