Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /petition can I get my ingame name changed to Miir?

some jerk took my the name of my second char on rk2. wrong prof, wrong face, wrong gernder , and made it omni for crying out loud!!!! , and he quit playing it ( not sure i should be mad about this last one or not ).

go into the chat client and look at all the names you can use to log in. i can use names of chars i deleted over 6 months ago. i tested it and i can indeed use them. seems a bit unreasonable to me.

i want whiterabbit. little lvl 2 git!
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

mauddib.....Im happy.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Originally posted by Anatha
    Also, can u have the same name on RK-1 and RK-2? I know someone has my name on RK-1 for one of my chars. When I first rerolled, I wanted to name my char Nyx. I now know there is no char named Nyx on either server. Why wouldnt it let me I wonder?
    Yes, I have a a toon named Zarrot on both RK1 and RK2.

Thumbs up

I support Miir.

If the other account has timed out, 3 month, it should be deleted and the name should be freed up.

If the other account is active, maybe a GM/ARK could contact the owner and a deal may be negociated.

But on the other hand, should a large post count really render special treatment? Uhm... It's up to the GMs to decide...

Hehe, Derisor actually seem to be alive and breathing, a lvl21 Fixer on RK2. I wonder if it's the same guy who has come back...
    Last edited by Lazz; May 2nd, 2002 at 15:18:07.

But on the other hand, should a large post count really render special treatment? Uhm... It's up to the GMs to decide...

LOL...
    My teachers in school always said i was "special".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12