Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just realized - Nano Shutdown + Grid Armor FUN FUN

Ok, here's why I think people should bash fixers -without- playing the profession to level 90:

Because the profession obviously sucks as it is, which is why so many people are complaining about it. Why would -I- want to join the 'fixer community' if I already know it sucks? That's the point I'm trying to make here.

Now, back to Fixer bashing

Uhm... how many fixers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Doh! that's already somewhere on these message boards...

Ok, for those people who just don't 'get it' about the Fixers, I'm going to explain it to you in the most simple way I can...

Fixers are a broken class. Any Fixer over level 60 knows this.

We keep playing our characters for 3 basic reasons:

1. We like the concept of the profession for various reasons (rp for example). Fixers are just cool.

2. We have been told repeatedly by Funcom that the class will be fixed/improved and hold out a small amount of hope that they actually will do what they say.
    Most didn't know that Fixers were so crippled when they rolled them up. Eventually we realized it and we hope that the class is fixed because by the time we realized it, we were attached to our characters.
    For the record, I started my Fixer on day 2 after release. At low levels, it is not apparent that Fixers are as crippled as they are. Also, Fixers were much better back in October (November?) than they are now due to various nerfs. The soldier burst nerf is one.

3. When/If Funcom's promises are kept and the class is improved, we don't want to then start a Fixer character from scratch. We want to already be a respectable level when it happens.
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

Originally posted by Ayvalen
    Ok, here's why I think people should bash fixers -without- playing the profession to level 90:

Because the profession obviously sucks as it is, which is why so many people are complaining about it. Why would -I- want to join the 'fixer community' if I already know it sucks? That's the point I'm trying to make here.
    HEHE beware, I have no been fully trained up in the ancent art of the "flame", and am waiting for the best time to try it for real

Seriously though, your entire argument seems to be that fixers havent got any reason to complain because they are so Gimped. anyone else see a slight flaw in this argument?

And personally, one of the main reasons I play fixer is the community. The Fixer's have without a doubt, hands down the best community in the game. Many of the people who post on these boards, and many who dont will go out of there way to help other fixers, and I feel proud to be one of there number and hope I can help as much as some of them have.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12