Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just realized - Nano Shutdown + Grid Armor FUN FUN

Just realized - Nano Shutdown + Grid Armor FUN FUN

Well Funcom, with your proposed changes to Grid Armor already SUCKING more then I can imagine, I just realized what will happen if we get hit with Nano Shutdown while wearing it.

Not to mention ANY major debuff used by Traders.

Hey...thanks again guys. I love you.

You forgot

SCREW FUNCOM!

Oh ya. I keep forgetting that.

Re: Just realized - Nano Shutdown + Grid Armor FUN FUN

Originally posted by Highjack
    Well Funcom, with your proposed changes to Grid Armor already SUCKING more then I can imagine, I just realized what will happen if we get hit with Nano Shutdown while wearing it.
    Uhm... nothing, right?

Didn't they say that the bonuses on overequipped items won't be penalized? i.e. if you overequip a pillow you'll get the full bonus to nanoskills from it. It seems like the only attributes of overequipped items that get penalized are weapon damage and armor factor. So the bonuses on grid armor will not be penalized... you'll still get the evades and DMS added.

Here, I found it:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/2640L

16. Will the other skill/ability bonuses from weapons be affected as well?

For example: the +8 of Strength skill from using Concrete Cushions... The answer is: not in the first iteration. The reason why, is more or less the same as for implants. What will be affected on weapons are the attack stats mentioned (MinDamage, MaxDamage and DamageBonus), and AC stats on armour.

Unhappy

hmmmm.
    i hope your right on that one....

maybe someone should mail in to fc and see what they say about it.

Originally posted by Tricia50
    You forgot

SCREW FUNCOM!
    Oh ya. I keep forgetting that.
    *snicker*

*bump*
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Re: Just realized - Nano Shutdown + Grid Armor FUN FUN

Not to mention ANY major debuff used by Traders.

Hey...thanks again guys. I love you.
    That was something that was brought up last night Highjack. Cosmik specifically said that that was something he would look into

Imagine what effect nano shutdown has to NTs...
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Imagine the effect of uncontrollable body tremors on mps =)

A fixer WITH grid armor can't beat an NT anyhow.

they can't beat a doctor anyhow

they can't beat an mp ANYHOW.

Not to mention fixers DON"T HAVE DEBUFFS. ALL OF YOU DO.

Red face

Not to mention fixers DON"T HAVE DEBUFFS. ALL OF YOU DO.
    Engineers don't have debuffs.
    Soldiers don't have debuffs.
    Enforcers don't have debuffs.
    MA's don't have debuffs.

How do you think they feel when a trader, the undisputed master of pvp, works them over with debuffs, roots, and a few shottie slugs to the head? The so called 'combat classes' that can't outmatch a merchant. Crap like this makes me want to grab you by your scrawny opifex neck and slap you into a new class so you can at least know what you're talking about.

I know this entire board is dedicated to the whining of fixers, but the question I have to ask and the question I'm sure many of the people at funcom are asking is "Why did you play the class, if you knew that it wasn't complete?"

Was it to roleplay? Did you think you'd try something that didn't work for anyone else and be "UB3R 133+"? Give it a rest. Yes, FunCom lied to every single fixer in the game. At the same time, you people who chose the profession knew what you were getting into.

If any fixer out there doesn't like his/her class, and you probably don't if you're on this board ranting about it, get a new one. At least until FC actually does something with the class, because that may really be a long time coming. It's obvious by now that complaining, petitioning, and arguing isn't doing -anything-.

I knew?

im sorry but i am least one person that didnt..
    i liked the idea of a fixer class. a shady character.
    it didnt say in the description anywere that it was..
    Not finished... not capable of soloing (not that i care)
    i want to be a fixer not combat monster.
    i want
    Tradeskill items for Fixers..
    being able to get information that others cant
    trade.
    be a fixer.

We didn't KNOW it wasn't goddamn complete. WTF else would we have chosen it. Now many of us have done too much WORK to get our gimps to the levels they are now. We don't want to reroll a new character and start all over.

By the way, the response about "YOU" having debuffs was directed at the NT, Doctor, MP that posted previous.

Read thoroughly before putting in your two cents, jackass.

Red face FUN CO MATIC

Dont bash on the fixers... Play their profession to 90 join their community and then if you still feel like bashing them, go ahead. In my opinion you cant slap em down until youve gone through at least a little bit of their pain.

Wait? NTs got debuffs? When did that slip over my head???? And no those shoddy ass nukes like crown of frost that don't work for shight don't count.

Angry

WTF why are NT's B******G about our complaint, i understand they too have issues but saying we have problems too
    saying don't complain hardly does anything for their cause does it, this issue has absolutely nothing to do with NT's in any way shape or form so stop stirring please.

as others have said play a fixer to 90 and then come here and say we are complaining for nothing. Or post about your own problems and leave us try to get ours fixed.

Hmm its not even fixed is it...just not broken more

man this sucks more and more as every second goes by

WTF man, nowhere in my statement did I ever b^%$h about the fixers complaint, I KNOW fixers need help, way more than anybody else. I only said something 'cause people are including a prof. in something that it undeniably shouldn't. Go take your anger out on FC, not me.

Originally posted by Ayvalen
    I know this entire board is dedicated to the whining of fixers, but the question I have to ask and the question I'm sure many of the people at funcom are asking is "Why did you play the class, if you knew that it wasn't complete?"

Was it to roleplay? Did you think you'd try something that didn't work for anyone else and be "UB3R 133+"? Give it a rest. Yes, FunCom lied to every single fixer in the game. At the same time, you people who chose the profession knew what you were getting into.

If any fixer out there doesn't like his/her class, and you probably don't if you're on this board ranting about it, get a new one. At least until FC actually does something with the class, because that may really be a long time coming. It's obvious by now that complaining, petitioning, and arguing isn't doing -anything-.
    When I created my fixer, I know they were masters of the grid and the SMG. I knew they were shady types, and had some great RP possbilities. All of this was listed in the profession description window in the player description area when I started playing AO three months ago. What was not listed in this description was that this was a gimped class, a broken class. The game name had not been changed to "Agents Online", as someone suggested it should, so I didn't know to play an agent. Fixers sounded cool, and since this was a game people had been playing for nearly a year, I (wrongly) assumed all the professions were balanced.

We fixers have been remarkably quiet about our plight before today. Don't complain now that we're doing all the b!tching we deserve to do.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Smile

err sorry cyrian is just that in all threads i have read there is n Nt complainig about fixers being upset over this..

this thread being the last i read kinda meant i posted after you.
    and all the flaming and argueing about who can cast what etc is totally off the point or the original post and i wish threads didn't always get reduced to such bickering.

anyway i took your advice and mailed funcom..

not that it will matter much.

i'd just keep my head down on this issue though if i was you as people are too upset and are just taking it out on anyone that says anything against us as we all know this change is totally unwarrrented.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast