Thread: Make Repressor Opifex Only!!!

Make Repressor Opifex Only!!!

Seems like a sensible request.

Helps the fixers (most of them anyways) and ties into the whole "foxy" nature of the opifex breed.

As an example, look at "DaTaunter" for atroxes. Fits their breed.

Also, what about atrox agents????

Bump if you agree.

note: these ideas weren't originally mine.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I asked for this in response to the Guate Article on January 22nd. The last thing I'd like to see is that I can't even use.. here are my reasons for requesting this from my response:

1) Aimed shot, although I must be concealed to get off an aimed shot, and Aimed shot immediately moves me up to the top of a monsters hate list, even when I team with an enforcer using mongo. I would like to see concealment ability in some way affect the likelihood of being aggroed in battle. But mainly I would like to see the Aimed shot not cause insta-aggro. I think Aimed Shot damage should not be viewed similarly as other damage in terms of the hate list. Or else I'd like to see some aggro de-ehancers that can be used by support personel in a group. I like variety, but variety is not knowing I am dead if I get off a good shot. Anytime I hit a 3-7k aimed shot I get aggro and no one can ever pull aggro back. Last night the aggro resulted in me getting hit for 1k in three consequetive hits. Sending me to the reclaim and making sure I would not even bother to try and use aimed shot the rest of the night in my team. With the Agents Dark Blue body dev, there is no way we can tank... and Aimed shot is efficiently making us do that.

"da taunter" was a mistake and should not be repeated. It should have been enforcer only.

The repressor is a complex device that only a skilled agent could likely handle.

Green psycology and green concealment makes them the masters of manipulation. The only class I could imagine using such a device would be the crat.